Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice Thursday morning so I spent 5 hours in the morning jeweling the paint and prepped it for a fresh coat of all natural brazillian wax, followed by some synthetic polymer sealant.

I'm one of those - where when my car is clean, I want to drive everywhere! SO afterwards I went out to drop some stuff off at a friends place. After leaving, stopped at a red light, this dumb bitch in a C class rams into my rear. Well, shit. I dont know what I'm more pissed off about.. getting rear ended ($$$$$$) or wasting my entire morning detailing the car knowing that the cars gonna be in a shop soon getting contaminated by all sorts of shit flying around

//rant

I'm hoping it'll buff right out :eek:hsnap:

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Nooooooooooo. =T

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
Ouch. Should buff right out, but a stronger polish or longer time with the PC might be needed.

:fro:

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts

·
scRape`
102 Posts
atleast it wasnt your front where you have euro headlights and the kenstyle grill etc
+1, defs man. Lucky it wasnt the front.
Although the rear looks munted.
Im sorta hoping that you lost it at her. Full skitzing it.
Hope you get it fixed soon man.

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
damn that sucks.sorry to hear and see.dumb careless drivers

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car, but im suprised the TSX can withstand rear impact, mines was rear ended 2 years ago and still looks brand new(New bumper but everything else was still in tact)

I was wondering, how do you make your license plate hide like that and what did you use? i want to do the same thing, but hopefully doing so wont get hassle by the cops.. you ever gotten in trouble for doing it?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I'm sure she yelled OMG TSX before she hit you

Sorry if that wasn't funny......

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
Beginning of thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>WooooooOHSHIT!!<<<<<<<<<<<<< end of thread.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Damn, sorry to see this. The damage looks limited to the trunk and bumper though. Would've been a lot worse if the rear lip and fog got damaged too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts