Acura TSX Forum banner

November 11th meet n cruize

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  micko 
#1 ·
Date: November 11th, 2004 (Rememberance Day)
Time: 10:30am
Place: Metrotown Parking Lot (outside The Bay facing Kingsway)

As 2.4DOHCiVTEC said:
Departure from Metrotown, then No.1 Hwy to North Vancouver, then the curved marine drive to HorseshoeBay, then Cypress, then Lions Gate back to Stanely Park, then OakridgeMall food fair for lunch...etc

1) 2.4DOHCiVTEC (2004 Pearl White TSX)
2) Adee
3) Micko
4) Cyde
5) rsxs2e46

#4 · (Edited)
I just went check out the route conditions. ssssssss2

Everythings looking good. :laugh:

From metropolis to Hwy 1, we could test the high speed uphill. Then maybe we could exit to Taylor way for slow cruising up to marine way & 25th, we could test the city comfort. Then the most exciting part begins :thumbsup:, all the curves :mardi:, all the up & down hills :lol: , we could test the salom handlings. Eventually, we'll see the horseshoebay fitness club beside the highway entrance, and we would proceed to Cypress at hwy exit #8,take TSX photo shots ..........etc :russ:

#5 · (Edited)
looks like it's going to be a foggy morning, too bad we not going over the Alex Fraser Bridge. It's going to be a great view over the Alex Fraser, all you see is an ocean of clouds beneath you feet.

1) 2.4DOHCiVTEC (2004 Pearl White TSX)
2) Adee
3) Micko (silver)
4) Cyde (blue)
5) rsxs2e46

come on more people sign up!!!

#8 ·
i'm still in!

work has been calling me everyday, screw them i want atleast one holiday to my self!

Date: November 11th, 2004 (Rememberance Day)
Time: 10:30am
Place: Metrotown Parking Lot (outside The Bay facing Kingsway)

#17 ·
Actually my tips got stollen rite after our photoshoot on Saturday.

the pic there is the bare exhaust end that i had modified, which the OEM tips don't fit on...

but glad that somone likes them =)
thanks man!

And Danm my second spoon Radiator Cap fell off again!!

#21 ·
yea! i got both from AJ!, the last one was installed by them too

this suck, im trying to find where the piece of rad cap fell in my engine bay =(

#22 ·
Cyde said:
yea! i got both from AJ!, the last one was installed by them too

this suck, im trying to find where the piece of rad cap fell in my engine bay =(
i got mine from AJ...so far ok...hope it would stay on..for longer time..
Cyde, just get sth 1.3 bar..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.