Park Beam - PIAA Tera LED
Low Beam - Philips Ultinon 6000K HID
High Beam - PIAA Platinum White 4300K

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all, all the images should be fixed up now ... :thumbsup:

I'd specifically like to highlight my appreciation to Joker & WanTing ... Without them, some of the "hard to locate" parts and components would not be possible. They went through alot of trouble just to get them over to me.

And Revolution :bowdown: ... The excellent photographer that brought you the images above and also one of my close friends who is always alongside with me whether it's getting something upgraded on my cars or out on the race track picking a fight with someone. :lol:

The red Integra Type R behind mine on the first picture is his. I'm sure he can provide some images if you guys are interested. ;)

IVTEC - Drop me a PM on the specific manufacturers/contacts you want. I'd see what I can do for you to find some traders that'll ship to the EU nations.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Definitely, if you're always driving in redline. These are also much colder plugs than the general recommended ones ideal for competition purposes. The OEM plugs are NGK platinum type plugs.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think it was $20+ or so each, can't remember. I bought a box of them awhile back.

While the Denso IK22 is more suitable for "general" road use compared to the IK24. The NGK Iridiums are fairly similar as well. Comes down to pricing and manufacturer preference if you aren't particular.

Must be the offset that makes the wheel look big.

Considering black is supposed to have a "downsizing" effect on just about everything including chicks. :loser:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You'd get better throttle response when using Iridium plugs in general, running colder plugs would mean they're working in a more "optimal" temperature rating. But in general, Iridium plugs are the ones you'd want.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Apologies, haven't done any official timings as yet. Still awaiting dry carbon panels before making a decisive test. While I've never really been a fan of quarter mile timings, this car is setup primarily for complete balance to tackle winding roads only.

Best bang for your buck would no doubts have to be the Injen intake, but every other significant change is an improvement from what I find insufficient from factory. Drop me a PM on a specific component in pricing or how to source/purchase one if you like, I'd prefer to keep the figures private.

Thanks for the comments again everyone. :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The Mine's VX-ROM I'm currently using is a one off race application. No public release or street acceptable versions at this stage. So technically, it's still non available. ;)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Wanna know how much it costs along with what you need to run/do and the trade-offs to run this ECU? If you are serious, drop me a PM. I'll tell you and inquire if you're serious. However, if something happens to your engine, there won't be liability.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thank you JP. :thumbsup:

Andy, you can get Acura or your usual mechanic to fit them the next time round when you do a service or something, it should be a less than 10 minute job.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
MemphisRheins - Meguairs NXT Wax.

Rmatic09 - Competition racing ECU, not a street ready product.

Andynolife - Andy, yes individual ignition coil packs, but more commonly associated with being direct injection as coil wires are not necessary. I think you're getting confused with spark plugs and spark/ignition leads?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Yes, it seems Honda has implemented iridium plugs as standard equipment on i-VTEC engines. However, different grade/temperature type ratings would still be important under specific conditions.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
My LSD is an OEM equipment, it's pretty much designed for daily driving as long as all general maintenance and care is carried out even for track work. No doubts, it has put a significant difference when improving handling. Talk about less understeer and putting power to the ground more efficiently.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Yes, plenty of parts on the market as long as you want to go deep and serious. The Exedy configuration is from the JDM DC5, CL7. We share the same gearbox.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.