Acura TSX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think it was $20+ or so each, can't remember. I bought a box of them awhile back.

While the Denso IK22 is more suitable for "general" road use compared to the IK24. The NGK Iridiums are fairly similar as well. Comes down to pricing and manufacturer preference if you aren't particular.

Must be the offset that makes the wheel look big.

Considering black is supposed to have a "downsizing" effect on just about everything including chicks. :loser:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
so if i do redline my car quite a bit most of the time .. ~~ IK24 and NGK Iridiums would help and improve some how rite ? ~

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You'd get better throttle response when using Iridium plugs in general, running colder plugs would mean they're working in a more "optimal" temperature rating. But in general, Iridium plugs are the ones you'd want.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Noel !

Without a doubt you have the nicest Euro i have seen !

I notice you retrofitted leather seats and the silver and black trimmings.

Nice :)

I'll be on the lookout to spot ya on the road.

Mano.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Woah :eek: - that is great. Respect dude.

Considering the number of mods you have done it would be great to know your opinion on what you consider the best bang for buck mods for the Euro. Do you mind going through your mod list and let us Aussies know roughly how much these mods are worth in Aust - give me something to work to!

Have you timed your car over the 1/4 or to 100k/ph?

Well done with the mods.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Apologies, haven't done any official timings as yet. Still awaiting dry carbon panels before making a decisive test. While I've never really been a fan of quarter mile timings, this car is setup primarily for complete balance to tackle winding roads only.

Best bang for your buck would no doubts have to be the Injen intake, but every other significant change is an improvement from what I find insufficient from factory. Drop me a PM on a specific component in pricing or how to source/purchase one if you like, I'd prefer to keep the figures private.

Thanks for the comments again everyone. :thumbsup:

G

·
wow Noel~
i didn't realise ur list of mods were that long :shock:
..... although the entire list is pretty much like german to me... :confused:

definately nice car tho :thumbsup:

G

·
Ahhh.....So its finally all come together now aye!...its definitely worth the wait.....

Nice!...Very Nice indeed!

That red DC5R behind you looks very familiar....LoL :p

G

·
LoL....I have nothing else better to do at work as well....seems like news of your beast has reached other forums..... :)

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
wow, there are ecu's that actually work with the cl9? and here i've been waiting for god know when hondata to come out

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The Mine's VX-ROM I'm currently using is a one off race application. No public release or street acceptable versions at this stage. So technically, it's still non available. ;)

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Noel said:
The Mine's VX-ROM I'm currently using is a one off race application. No public release or street acceptable versions at this stage. So technically, it's still non available. ;)
buddy pal, my new best friend :D hookup....? :bowdown1:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Wanna know how much it costs along with what you need to run/do and the trade-offs to run this ECU? If you are serious, drop me a PM. I'll tell you and inquire if you're serious. However, if something happens to your engine, there won't be liability.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Noel .... i just got the NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs ...
so do u think i can install it by myself with proper tools ?
and wut should i be awared of ??
thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Andynolife said:
Noel .... i just got the NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs ...
so do u think i can install it by myself with proper tools ?
and wut should i be awared of ??
thanks
Sure, with the proper tools it would be a easy. It's an inline 4 so the spark plugs are pretty easy to get to with a spark plug socket & extension.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.