Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not too keen on numerology, but I know that 9 is a monetary number. I don't believe in esotericism, although I sometimes read the horoscope and I have a natal chart on astrology. A few general tips, but it was useful for me. I also don’t believe in good luck, I like how it's described in this https://booksrun.com/blog/do-you-believe-in-luck/ article. Indeed, there are things that are beyond our control, they can have a good or bad effect on our lives. But any event is relative.

·
Registered
25 Posts
do u believe numerology? really?
Dude, numerology influences very much our life, really. For example, my wife believes in magic number 8, and furthermore, she even read the article SunSigns.org angel number 888 to understand what does her license number 888 mean. You know, I don't believe in coincidences, but once she really escaped out an accident, and since then she started believing numerology. Buddy, for example, at that site there are many interesting facts about numbers in numerology, it is worth reading...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Stranger91
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing