Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys i know we have a post for the gallery of our ride. But lets make this local.. Post of you tsx/accord type s/euro r. i know i've seen a couple in lynnwood and bellvue. I myself rock the 04 CGP cl9

so here is my ride. it as full a-spec kit with oem visor and HIC rear visor. lowered on BC BR racing colivers on stock rims,

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm running what came out of factory 10kf/5kr i think. they feel great!!!! easy to install. also when i swapped them out my gf didn't even notice it. she said it feel great. which was good for me. I'm glad i ended up with them cause they do ride better then stock. but that's my opinion. but when i do change it for better handling such has changing the dampener they feel as stiff as an s2k. I also did order rear shock that are shorter too, so i can run it lower.

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also i had great info from UKdm OZ. he is running this coil-over for 2 yrs on his accord type s, which he also tracks!!!. he said a lot of the auto x in uk is sponsored by them. and a lot of them are running this suspension. i took a gamble and love them. I was planning to get Buddy Club + but with the extra cash i save I'm going to end up reflashing my ecu :)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Yeah the meet next month. Meet starts at noon. Ive been trying to get everyone out. Everytime i see a TSX modified even a little bit I go up to them and invite them haha.

Yes I am selling the V2's. For a steal!

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know. it would be nice to kick it on a nice weather. Yea i was thinking of getting the rims. are they ap2v2 front or front and rear? but i kinda want to run a light set up. kinda look for bbs lm or gt2 :) who know. we always change kicks lol

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
They are front and rear. Staggered. Fit perfect. Better then the oem tsx wheels. I like them just could use the cash for other parts since I have enough rims. Always switching it up. We can always link up and do something. Grub, photo shoot, hit up car meets. BTW there is Groits Garage BBQ Sunday. Anyone wanna roll out together!?

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crap i would but i work sunday.. hey by any chance have you ever ran a s2k filter on your ride? and what type of oil filter do you use??

my ride before the whole a-spec kit and visor..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts