Discussion Starter #1
Spring 2013 Honda-Tech Meet/Drag Racing Event

Date: Sunday, APRIL 21, 2013
Time: 9am – 4pm

31001 144th Ave SE Kent, WA 98042
(253) 639-5927

If you're in the Salem/Portland area, here is the event page for a "Cruise-In"

https://www.facebook.com/events/442614895814427/

Don't know if there's a event page or premeet for the Northend but we always do Ashway Park & Ride in Lynnwood, WA. We can decide on a premeet time. Whether you guys would like to go early or roll in a little later.

Hope to get a good crowd out to represent the TSX community!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm probably gonna roll. Same day as Nissan Fest in Monroe at Evergreen Raceways as well.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't work on Sundays :) and its already on my calender. So that means my fiancé is planning to go haha. Just gotta get everyone together again and roll in. I don't think I'm aiming to be the first ones there like normal. Otherwise I leave really early and miss a lot of cars. Even though there will be and endless amount lol.

I'm thinking leave the north around 11:15-11:30am. Get a bunch of heads together. If anyone wants to attend the premeet and cruise down south let me know.

We will meet up at Ashway Park & Ride in Lynnwood,WA at 11:00am. Roll out at 11:30am. Let me know if you plan to attend and can't make the northend premeet. We can make arrangements like the Triple XXX meet for all of us to link up before.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i live right next to the event lol so i cant make it to the premeet no point but im thinking of running my car bone stock see what she does!!!

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He mentioned early. Yes, and that they are painted cream. I believe Honda-tech is $5 to go to. It's either watch drifting or watch drags. I'd rather watch drags. There's plenty of drift events here.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Down to cruise in to the pits :)

·
Semper Fi
483 Posts
i live right next to the event lol so i cant make it to the premeet no point but im thinking of running my car bone stock see what she does!!!
Hey, ill be down to run with you for sh*t and giggles. I have a slightly nodded '05 so it'll be nice for comparison.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh what!? You're gonna run your TSX too! Damn maybe I should get down haha. Be nice to see how the TOTM Winner runs ;)

·
Semper Fi
483 Posts
The pressure, the pressure haha. I'm making 182whp only so don't expect much. Just want to run it a few times for fun.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts