Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey What's up So i just got rid of my TSX due to the worries of the high milage it was at 130k and plus it was a AT. I'm now in the market for a TSX MT white preferably. You must be in or around the AREA stated in the title. MY budget is 10grand. I know its a long shot but hey! Any help would gladly be appreciated.

Thank you,

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He wants 10! I offered him 8500. He's going to let me know if he makes the sale with someone else that offered him i think 10k. MY only worry is that it's RED. Known to turn pink. It looks clean though.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
He wants 10! I offered him 8500. He's going to let me know if he makes the sale with someone else that offered him i think 10k. MY only worry is that it's RED. Known to turn pink. It looks clean though.
I own a 06 Milano Red tsx, bought new 11/06. It is garage kept and I use quick detailer after each wash. I also do a complete detail every 6 months. It still looks great-no pink (knock-on-wood) It now has 121,000+problem free miles. I live on the coast of NC.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I own a 06 Milano Red tsx, bought new 11/06. It is garage kept and I use quick detailer after each wash. I also do a complete detail every 6 months. It still looks great-no pink (knock-on-wood) It now has 121,000+problem free miles. I live on the coast of NC.
yeah i believe you. IF it's garaged kept and waxed on the reg then yeah your ok. :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
you dont have to worry about the miles man. theese cars will run for ever.

With that said, I have a 2004 tsx black on black 6 speed with navi.

has 150k on it now. Needs nothing but a set of new tires. Just replaced the clutch and flywheel like 1500 miles ago. exedy stage 1 and 9 lb flywheel. lowered a little on megan springs still rides good. progress RSB corsport shifter bushings. Clean car has a few dings and scratches but nothing serious.

asking 10k OBO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts