Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, 3 weeks notice! Time to have another get together almost 3 months since our last big one!

Lets try to get together for one last big meet for the year, showcase the mods done and perhaps whats in store for next year!

*Please no loud music/reving/VTEC'ing in the lot. Most of you know this but in case some new people come and/or you bring other cars*

Park up against the far end wall (farthest from Horace Harding)

*TSX owners park in the red area
*Non TSX owners in the blue area

Date: 10/10/2012

61-09 190th Street, Fresh Meadows, NY

(Backup spot in case security haggles is Blue Bay Diner)

Time: 9:30PM till everyone gets tired.

6463002800 is my number if you guys need to contact. Text or call is fine, last time I had to give a few members directions.

Try to bring the cars clean, I've contacted photographers to come out..hope they can come through!

Note: I am working with a photographer to do a raffle for a photoshoot. Most likely it will be $3-5 a raffle and the winner gets a photoshoot at their choice of location! Complete with digital copies edited and unedited. Good for those looking to run for TOTM ;).

List:

1. din9lebeRrY
2. BluLabelCL9 (Im confirming you regardless, lol)
3. lcrazyaznl
4. incrediblehulkc
5. LuCre
6. riceboydrew
7. CMEJATT
8. sTeFFy F. BaBii
9. nyc-tsx (t)
10. Ev'sTSX
11. PyroDave
12. HFOD-TSX
13. nyc06tsx (t)
14. euroLou

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, looking for opinions here, how many of you would be down for a cruise to the douglaston parking lot, Its indoor, we can get some nice indoor shots. Just throwing the idea out there.

For those that didnt make it, turnout last time (pic courtesy of JLIU photography):

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Jeff: thanks, once a I get a definitive list Im going to definitely try and implement what we did at that Lowered Congress meet, get all the colors together and contrast them (since in my case, not many RBP's :\) Hopefully it'll make out for some sick pics :).

@Sam: doesnt matter your presence is needed! Besides it'll be nice to see a baseline of your car so next year with the new setup we can see the difference :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
While my other motor is getting built up ( its almost one month late), I will show up with my winter setup =) hehe Yo Sam, have you done anything to the car since you put her back to stock? If anyone has an extra aspec rear spoiler I'll take it at the meet ( if the price is worth it).

·
Registered
786 Posts
Note: I am working with a photographer to do a raffle for a photoshoot. Most likely it will be $3-5 a raffle and the winner gets a photoshoot at their choice of location! Complete with digital copies edited and unedited. Good for those looking to run for TOTM .

When my car is done, I will need this photographer along with a model(s) like LUCRE had on his car... =)

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Note: I am working with a photographer to do a raffle for a photoshoot. Most likely it will be $3-5 a raffle and the winner gets a photoshoot at their choice of location! Complete with digital copies edited and unedited. Good for those looking to run for TOTM .

When my car is done, I will need this photographer along with a model(s) like LUCRE had on his car... =)
He will be signing up and posting his work shortly! He does rig shots, engine bay shots, any location, can even work with you to get a model :). Day night, hes very flexible and honest/open/friendly. Ive used him in the past for non car related photography as well.

Bump again. List updated.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i can never make it to the weekday meets. i just put on my skunk2 exhaust too. let's have a vote for a weekend meet instead ! haha

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.