Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installing my Neuspeed super cup kit next week.. just wondering if anyone in the NYC area have a air compressor/spring compressor?? i can borrow.. i will pay for renting it...=) or someone can help me install my suspension, i will pay you $100 dollar

please let me know

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
head over to Camber-Toe Performance in Lynbrook, Nassau County. They should be able to compress your springs for you and install the top hats for your given budget.

CONTACT

The reason why I recommend them is that they also do alignments as well, perfect one-stop shop! They have very reasonable prices for complete suspension install if you're looking to get everything done instead of just springs compressed.

If you are really on a budget, I'm sure Harbor Freight has a spring compressor that you can purchase for cheap.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Ya you can pick one up for around $20. Most auto part stores will loan one for free. Or, with the help of a friend you may be able to get by without one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for the info.. i kinda wanna DIY myself... i checked the DIY out, it LOOKS VERY SIMPLE and EASY but you never know....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts