Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
stance over ricer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling two sets of wheels and tires. first off,

OEM 06-08 wheels I think they are 17x7 +55 on 205/50/17 all around. tires are pirelli that came from the dealer. they have 8/32's left on them all around and are pretty well maintained. I actually took them out as soon as I bought the car.

I'm asking 500 flat + shipping. for these.

next up, my linea course LC818's straight from wheeldude.com. they are 19x8.5 +30 perfect fitment semi aggressive. these are in excellent condition and only been used for 2 months and over 2k miles. I never race my car or what not. the tires have 9/32's left and they are continental DW's 225/35/19. they are perfect fit for those who want to lower.

I'm asking 1400 flat + shipping for these. the wheels alone are worth 1200. tires are 600.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is the right rear wheel curbed? Where in Texas are you located. How was the ride on these rims and did you make any suspension changes. I replied on AZine and had been waiting.

·
stance over ricer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those lines corse wheels look sick bro.. wish I had the cash to buy em..

BUMP
thank you kind Sir!
Is the right rear wheel curbed? Where in Texas are you located. How was the ride on these rims and did you make any suspension changes. I replied on AZine and had been waiting.
yeah it is curbed a bit but I got it fixed by a professional wheel repair shop.
location?
San antonio, TX willing to ship.
wat kind of fender work was done to get these wheels to fit????

Interested..
No need to pull, just needed fender lining cut a bit and some fender rolll on the rears. front camber is 1.7 rear camber is 2.2

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE INTEREST!

·
stance over ricer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those lines corse wheels look sick bro.. wish I had the cash to buy em..

BUMP
thank you kind Sir!
yeah it is curbed a bit but I got it fixed by a professional wheel repair shop.
location?
San antonio, TX willing to ship.
wat kind of fender work was done to get these wheels to fit????

Interested..
No need to pull, just needed fender lining cut a bit and some fender rolll on the rears. front camber is 1.7 rear camber is 2.2

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE INTEREST!

·
stance over ricer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it's better if you drop. I didn't really have pics when the car wasn't dropped. :/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts