Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. just wondering how much did you or your friends spent on OEM bodykits? Any deals out there from a particular dealer or store?

I got mine several of months ago together with the car for $2,280. Is that a good deal? Any better price?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
if we just go buy OEM parts...will we get some discount as well???

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
228.. where did u buy the bodykits?

neo.. so u put the bodykits by urself?

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
I remember seeing one around $950 shipped...$2,280 just sounds crazy...

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
fraga said:
I remember seeing one around $950 shipped...$2,280 just sounds crazy...
I think he's quoting CND.

don't mean to be a bish - but you canucks guys should also list out the number in USD as a matter of courtesy AND avoid confusion. This is a USA site and the majority are in US and the last time I checked USD is pretty much the global benchmark currency. ;)

I bought OEM kit for $900 from someone who never got it installed cause dealer bought it back from him. I helped him with the install.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
This is a USA site and the majority are in US and the last time I checked USD is pretty much the global benchmark currency.
Slow down there Robert...
This is a global message board, and you are posting in the Canadian Forum ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
but you canucks guys should also list out the number in USD as a matter of courtesy AND avoid confusion. This is a USA site and the majority are in US and the last time I checked USD is pretty much the global benchmark currency. ;)

HA.

a cdn asking a $ question why would we reply in usd?

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
allrite guys chill out.. sorry for the confusion k.. peace :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
bbbbb5

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
I think he's quoting CND.

don't mean to be a bish - but you canucks guys should also list out the number in USD as a matter of courtesy AND avoid confusion. This is a USA site and the majority are in US and the last time I checked USD is pretty much the global benchmark currency. ;)

I bought OEM kit for $900 from someone who never got it installed cause dealer bought it back from him. I helped him with the install.
Learn how to read 1st.
"Regional TSX Groups" ---> "Canada"

why would we reply in USD if both party are talking in CDN? common sense?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts