Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any nice looking OEM bodyside moldings. I am just so afraid that the first time I park in a mall parking lot(even in the spot furthest away) I'm going to have a nice big door ding.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Err ... Those strips? Honda/Acura doesn't have them standard from factory for the CL7/9.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Dixiegurl996 said:
Does anyone know of any companies that make them
Sunnyside Acura lists part #'s for all colors. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Link to side molding

Dixiegurl996 said:
and look nice?
Ummm.....these things are so ugly that I can't find anyone who has them, or at least admits it.

Do yourself a favor and park a little ways out-the lines of the TSX are too nice to ruin with these things.........

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so they are really ugly. I do park very far away I am just trying to be as safe as I can, but you are right they are so ugly. Thanks anyway. I'll just park far away, it's not worth making my car look really bad.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Please do not get those. butt ugly. you be turning the TSX into some cross btw Accord & Civic.
I have seen pic of TSX with them (vendor pic at that) ...just look wrong. and IMO they just don't work.
Just be careful where you park. I am very....almost 8 months so far been lucky.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree. It was just an idea to help protect my doors. But its not worth it, they are that ugly.

·
Moonbeam1
20 Posts
Body Side Molding

try Sportwing, they even have a demo pic for you to look at. tough call. the TSX looks great without sidemolding, but despite what folks say, they do help especially since most current sedans are getting to be the same height, therefore the BSM may help in some instances than not....useless against SUV's though....haven't put em on myself...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts