Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says. I could always buy one from Crappy Tire or whatever, but prefer to have original.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Try DC206R. He was selling a oem car cover for first gen. All packaged up z don't remember what he was asking though. Somewhere between $200-250.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Try DC206R. He was selling a oem car cover for first gen. All packaged up z don't remember what he was asking though. Somewhere between $200-250.
Yeah I was looking for the thread to post the link but I couldn't find it, but then again it's only Stephen and I didn't try that hard:laugh:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man.
STEPHAN. NOT STEPHEN.

And I'll hit him up, thanks.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just saw it. FUUU

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I've heard. Has anyone had any experience with CoverMate/CoverCraft covers?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reason for getting one is because I can't park it indoors. Moving houses in a week and doesn't have a garage, just a parking spot.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Reason for getting one is because I can't park it indoors. Moving houses in a week and doesn't have a garage, just a parking spot.

Sucks STEPHAN, at least it's not Milano..

I would have swooped that cover up myself but I had just picked up my Euro-R kit from CL9Dan. I hated seeing that for sale and not being able to get it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I emailed my dealer to see if there was even a slight chance they had one or any other dealer. I remember asking if they had a rear aspec lip in PWP, and had only one sitting in a dealer in Vancouver. I'll have to wait and see what they say later on during the day.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So the dealer says it's back ordered but I can still order it for $369.99 so fuuuuuuuuuh dat.

Bumpin'

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pfft. I would have bought it instantly.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is it fitted or does it have an extra sag to it? Cause that was one thing that came to mind, but when it said 'fitted' for 2G, well I assumed not.

·
mugen maniac
302 Posts
It fits really well. Comes with a lock and cable to prevent theft. Also, since it's oem it allows the moisture to evaporate and will save your paint. I wouldn't trust anything else. Also got a oem cover for my rsx.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.