Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 on order with the OEM kit and spoiler. I'm not sure about the spoiler though. I think it would look good with or without the spoiler.
any comments? Thx. :donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I like the spoiler. It helps me when I'm reversing...and I think it looks good on the TSX.

If you want a sportier look, get the spoiler. If you want more of a classy look, go without the spoiler. IMO

There should be a bunch of pics of TSXs with/without spoilers in the photo gallery...check them out there. If not, I can post a few pics of my car here.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
If you don't at all think it's a bit "too big" for the size of TSX then get it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
If you don't at all think it's a bit "too big" for the size of TSX then get it...
I'm not a fan of the big spoiler, I prefer either no spoiler or an M3 spoiler. I got an m3 spoiler for my tsx and it fit great just make sure you get the right size for your trunk lid

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, thanks for the quick replies. I've seen the pictures but it's hard to find one with the front/side/rear skirts and no spoiler. The rear lip looks good but I think I will stick with the OEM parts. Anyway can't wait to get it (another month or so).

·
Registered
105 Posts
i would personally go wit a mugen or m3 style wing b4 the oem spoiler--maybe just a personal preference but i think it "fits" the tsx much better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts