Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone upload their arctic blue tsx with oem kit but with stock rims. I'm currently deciding to get the oem kit for my arctic blue tsx but wonder what will look like with stock rims. thanks!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the Club charleskc0319 :wavey:

I did a search, and came up with this :donno:

CJ h1e1l1p

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm waiting for the ABP TSX...
Way to go ABP TSX!!!

I think US OEM body kits and Kenstyle body kits are good for ABP.
Also, I'm currently thinking about OEM body kits.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I have an ABP TSX, but I don't have the OEM body kit on it. When I get home I'll post pics of some ABP TSX w/ OEM body kits.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
This isn't my ABP TSX, but someone else's w/ OEM bodykit.

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
front lip

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the pics. right now I'm getting a quote for the entire oem kit (front, sides and rear) for $840 shipped. is that a good deal?? thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
rear...

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
charleskc0319 said:
thanks for the pics. right now I'm getting a quote for the entire oem kit (front, sides and rear) for $840 shipped. is that a good deal?? thanks
that sounds like a good deal, dealers around here charging about $1,000 for the whole kit....and it doesn't include installation.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, actually I'm from NJ and this dealer selling the kit is from CA. He told me you can install the kit yourself but you do need special tools. I didn't ask what kind of special tools but maybe I can get some Auto Mod shop around town to do the work especially in this cold weather.

·
Registered
31 Posts
charleskc0319 said:
$840 includes painting price?
Can I ask informtaion where you got get a quote?

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
The dealership is called Norm Reeves Acura in Temecula, CA. They were posting items for OEM tsx parts and I'd contacted them about the OEM kit. They are very nice. Originally they told me they will sell it for $850 but they are willing to sell it for $840 painted and with instruction. and now I just have to come up with the money.

·
Registered
31 Posts
charleskc0319 said:
The dealership is called Norm Reeves Acura in Temecula, CA. They were posting items for OEM tsx parts and I'd contacted them about the OEM kit. They are very nice. Originally they told me they will sell it for $850 but they are willing to sell it for $840 painted and with instruction. and now I just have to come up with the money.
Good job..

Thank you for your reply

1 - 16 of 16 Posts