Acura TSX Forum banner

OEM kit Arctic blue pic???

3K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Hacker 
G
#1 ·
can anyone upload their arctic blue tsx with oem kit but with stock rims. I'm currently deciding to get the oem kit for my arctic blue tsx but wonder what will look like with stock rims. thanks!

#12 ·
charleskc0319 said:
thanks for the pics. right now I'm getting a quote for the entire oem kit (front, sides and rear) for $840 shipped. is that a good deal?? thanks
that sounds like a good deal, dealers around here charging about $1,000 for the whole kit....and it doesn't include installation.

G
#13 ·
yeah, actually I'm from NJ and this dealer selling the kit is from CA. He told me you can install the kit yourself but you do need special tools. I didn't ask what kind of special tools but maybe I can get some Auto Mod shop around town to do the work especially in this cold weather.

G
#15 ·
The dealership is called Norm Reeves Acura in Temecula, CA. They were posting items for OEM tsx parts and I'd contacted them about the OEM kit. They are very nice. Originally they told me they will sell it for $850 but they are willing to sell it for $840 painted and with instruction. and now I just have to come up with the money.

#16 ·
charleskc0319 said:
The dealership is called Norm Reeves Acura in Temecula, CA. They were posting items for OEM tsx parts and I'd contacted them about the OEM kit. They are very nice. Originally they told me they will sell it for $850 but they are willing to sell it for $840 painted and with instruction. and now I just have to come up with the money.
Good job..

Thank you for your reply

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.