Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Already did a quick search and didn't really find anything so thought it'd be faster just to post my question....it the TSX OEM lip kit easy to install...does it use factory mounting points...or is there drilling required...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
fraga said:
Already did a quick search and didn't really find anything so thought it'd be faster just to post my question....it the TSX OEM lip kit easy to install...does it use factory mounting points...or is there drilling required...
no drilling required. pretty easy to install, just need to follow the instructions that come with it.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
SAZABI said:
no drilling required. pretty easy to install, just need to follow the instructions that come with it.
:nod: Very easy install :thumbsup:
Oh yeah.. Hello, and welcome to the Club fraga :wavey:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
welcome fraga.

You don't want to go full-body ?

I did full-body with another set of hands in like 2 hours.

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah...I usually like to do a modified stock look on my cars...

Anywho...does anyone know of the cheapest places to get the whole underbody OEM lip kit...I've searched and they are running around a little over a thousand shipped...

·
Registered
285 Posts
The kit is really easy to install. I bought my kit from www.hondacuraworld.com through a groupbuy for about $830 shipped. The regular price is $911 but you might be able to start a groupbuy and have them reduce the price. :)

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn....$830 shipped...when did this happen...where was I....how come nobody told me...dammit...

·
Registered
285 Posts
fraga said:
Damn....$830 shipped...when did this happen...where was I....how come nobody told me...dammit...
Last year..........but a few more groupbuys happened since then. :)

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
welcome fraga.

You don't want to go full-body ?

I did full-body with another set of hands in like 2 hours.
hi robert.. 2hrs for the full bodykit? wow.. how hard was it to stick it to the car? what do u use to place it there?

anybody has done moldings?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
I really want to buy one, tell me if there is another group buy. I'm down.

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Hey sazabi thanks man!! I went ahead and ordered a front lip kit in Satin Silver for the TSX!! Man I am soooo glad these come already color painted for your car!! I should have it by mid week next week so once its on I will take some pics for yall!

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I got mine for 830 shipped also, from the guy who sells the front lip on Ebay

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Hey guys...I received my OEM front lip and was wanting to know if anyone has a install guide or something I could go by since it doesnt have directions? I do know it doesnt look that hard to put on..but just wanted something to go by just in case I screw something up?!!

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Where did everyone get their 3M tape for the OEM Kit? Do I need to go to an Acura Dealer or can I go to an Autozone or something? I'm going to be installing the OEM Kit this Thursday so any information would be appreciated.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
no extra stuff needed man
the kit comes with adhesives. you put the piece in place then pull the tabs.

does it tell you that in that install pdf ?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
no extra stuff needed man
the kit comes with adhesives. you put the piece in place then pull the tabs.

does it tell you that in that install pdf ?
Oh, I must of missed the adhesives when I was quickly inspecting the kit. That makes it even better!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts