Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling some of my OEM stuff that I have laying around my house. They were pulled out of a TSX with around 43000 miles. Was an automatic so there isn't any of the normal wear marks from a manual. Also all rubber will be cleaned and 303'ed prior to shipping. Local's get priority and all prices are OBO.

First up is a TSX trunk tray for a 1st gen TSX (04-08). I bought it new and used it for about 4 months. In great condition.. Sold!

Next up is a rare TAN OEM TSX 1st Gen All weather mats. I was looking for these for months and finally found the set on eBay. I used them for around 4000 miles. In great shape. SOLD!

I also have a tan set of weathertech all weather mats. My brother bought these for the car but I did not like them. Used for around 3000 miles. SOLD!

Finally I am selling tan carpeted mats. Again these were used for around 43000 miles on an automatic and are in good shape. I used a hot water extractor to help get rid of some of the stains. Sold.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in the Tan winter mats. But, my guess is that shipping to Rhode Island (02909) will be ridiculous? I know those rubber mats are bulky and fairly heavy.

If you can get me a shipping quote, I'll consider making an offer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A very old bump but I have been cleaning out my garage of old stuff and found the OEM Tan and Weathertech mats. I updated the prices but will accept reasonable offers. I also will provide a good discount to someone who could meet me around central Florida instead of shipping. I will get new pictures uploaded tonight or tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.