Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just wondering what brews people really love! Pick ONE on tap, and one in bottle, because it really can make a difference.

On tap: Delerium Tremens

Bottle: Rogue Hazelnut brown nectar.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Thats like asking what my favorite album of all time is... too many favorites to pick just one. But if I had to...

Tap: Three Floyds Drunk Monk

Bottle: Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This thread is already great, cuz now I have new beers to try that I've never even heard of! Thanks guys, keep posting up!

·
Aloha Army
11,711 Posts
Heineken... you need to try more beers.
I tried a lot of imported beers. I just drink heineken mostly. Its the only beer I don't have to go out of my way to find. I'm not much of a beer person.:banghead:

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey inked, have u tried 90 minute ipa? i haven't had either one but wondering cuz that 9% is tempting =]

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
I tried a lot of imported beers. I just drink heineken mostly. Its the only beer I don't have to go out of my way to find. I'm not much of a beer person.:banghead:
Screw the imports, american made micro brew is where its at.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
hey inked, have u tried 90 minute ipa? i haven't had either one but wondering cuz that 9% is tempting =]
Yeah I have, I dont really care for the 90, too strong, but if you like Delerium Tremens you may like it. Ive never had the privilege of drinking Tremens on tap though.

The Dogfish Head chicory stout and indian brown ale are absolutely delicious as well. I met the owner/master brewer from Dogfish Head, he came out here to do a collaboration dinner with 3Floyds. Dude was cool as hell...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
I think we shoud just turn this into the "Official BEER thread" ...post beer reviews and what not.

Anyways, just picked up a 6 pack of Lakefront Brewery Fuel Cafe coffee flavored stout. Stuff is delicious, goes down really smooth and has a nice carmely coffee taste.

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^ that reminds me of Kona Brewing Pipeline Porter

I bet Kona's isn't as strong or coffee flavored though.

Carbon - You don't have to pick ONE, you get TWO ^_^ one on tap and one in bottle haha.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
About this Discussion
233 Replies
76 Participants
SLIKRIK
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing