5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who still have them?

Mine at 99K miles :D

Reactions: theaznboywunder

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
every time i see that i just want to peel it off for you... Ill do it when you're not looking.

·
Registered
714 Posts
no way!!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea why I never bothered to remove it. But since I've gotten this far, I'll keep it for when I sell that car, I'll describe it as, "It's so clean it still has the factory film" :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
That's insane :p

My GF's uncle bought a brand new car years ago and still kept the plastics / films everywhere. The body was rusted and still the car had all of these. LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Impressive that you guys still have it on :surprised

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
Even if I still had it my wife would've scraped it up numerous times by now with her heels so I would've had to remove it eitherway.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
When I first got the car, I thought it was supposed to be that color. Then I realized it was a film covering, but I was too lazy to peel it off...

At least if I sell them for whatever reason, I can say that they're 'like new'. :laugh:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Still got mine! No pics, sadly I only have my front passenger and rear door blue film. Bought the car with no film on the driver's sill. I put my own clear film on it to substitute and preserve the sill :)

cYn, that's impressive! I only have 13K, no reason for my film to come off. 99K is crazy, you must never put your foot on the sill!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
That's some bullshit...I bought my shit brand spanking new and mofos at the dealer peeled it off ... >:#

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I put my own clear film on it to substitute and preserve the sill :)
Hey that's actually a pretty good idea! I think if my blue film ever gets to the point where it needs to be pulled off, I'll apply a clear film over it.

And nope, I never step on the door sill. Even my 5 year old knows not to because I yell at her when she does, bwaha.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
My car's at 106k, but I do step on it now and then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am the second owner of my 05 tax and just hot 47k I have it on 3 out of 4 doors. The driver side rear is missing it but I refuse to take the others off lol b

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've got mine. I tend to drag my feet inside then lift them to go inside so it's got dirt and starting to peel a little by itself.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
I still have mine 128K miles later

1 - 20 of 27 Posts