·
Registered
438 Posts
Fresh Dyno Tune of today :)

Year / Transmission
06 / 6spd

Mods to engine and drivetrian
Intake / Throttle Body / Header / Cat-Test Pipe / Exhaust
Injen MR-Tech HKS 150mm Filter / P2R Spacer / Comptech / T1R / Stock Cat Back / Hondata Manifold Gasket

Pulley Kit / Flywheel:
None

Cams / VTC Upgrade / Valvetrain / Pistons:
Stock

Supercharger / Turbo / Neither:
N/A

Engine Management or Reflash?
K-Pro

Horsepower Peak @ RPM:
[email protected]
Torque Peak @ RPM:
[email protected]

Shop name / Type of Dyno / Gear of Pull:
Church's / Dynapack /4th

Engine Oil :
Eneos 10-30 Full Syntetic

Spark Plug :
NGK Iridium X

Pic of chart:

Shop name / Type of Dyno / Gear of Pull:
Church's / Dynapack /4th

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
thx bro Daniel and Seon told me about ur car haha

yeah they are Tune vs None Tune with k-pro

im going to get a Cmashafts and Retainers kit soon.. im thinking around 270+ after adding parts :)

Awesome numbers! NA is the way to go.

What cams you planning to go for?
Im still deciding between bc, bp and not sure about go-pwr...

Props for the awesome setup :thumbsup:

·
My car whines...alot
809 Posts
Just to remind people, both euro argh and gene112601 both dynoed at Church's Automotive Dynapack which outputs relatively high results. On a Dynojet, gene's numbers would most likely be closer to about 208whp/181wtq (around 10% lower).

I'm not saying this to be an a-hole, but I just want to make the distinction in case other people with similar mods don't hit the same posted figures.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Awesome numbers! NA is the way to go.

What cams you planning to go for?
Im still deciding between bc, bp and not sure about go-pwr...

Props for the awesome setup :thumbsup:
like i mention before im going to use Drag-Cartel Stg4 Cams and Titanium Retainers and double valve spring...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Just to remind people, both euro argh and gene112601 both dynoed at Church's Automotive Dynapack which outputs relatively high results. On a Dynojet, gene's numbers would most likely be closer to about 208whp/181wtq (around 10% lower).

I'm not saying this to be an a-hole, but I just want to make the distinction in case other people with similar mods don't hit the same posted figures.
well some people saying Dynapack read high... and some low.....

but w/e im happy :)

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Hey guys, I did some dyno pulls today and the numbers aren't quite what I expected. Do you think there's something wrong or do they seem reasonable?

Specs
05 Auto
Comptech Icebox
Comptech Supercharger with regular pulley (3.6" I think) and 5psi peak boost
Comptech Auto Tensioner
Comptech Header
UR Stock Diameter Crank Pulley
Random Tech High Flow Cat
Comptech Exhaust
Supercharger Reflash

Here are the graphs.

Here's a video.

The tuner said he heard some knocking at the top of the rpm range and the air/fuel graph seems to be all over the place. The boost seems to be pretty stable though. I know I have an 05 auto and I shouldn't expect the same numbers as an 06 manual but they still seem low compared to a lot of the other graphs on this thread, especially the guys who also used a Dynapack dyno. I should be able to compare my numbers directly to everyone who dynos at Church's because they have a Dynapack too, right?

·
Registered
355 Posts
^^ check post #18, Tsx536 was running 8psi and kpro. The numbers dont seem off to me. Kpro would def make a big difference.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
^^ check post #18, Tsx536 was running 8psi and kpro. The numbers dont seem off to me. Kpro would def make a big difference.
Thanks for pointing out this post. I saw his pull with all his mods but I never realized he had a stock one for comparison too. I guess if I compare mine to his stock one, there's a pretty decent gain of about 30 lbft of torque and 50 Hp. I probably should've done a stock dyno too, or at least one before the supercharger.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
320 Posts

yeah, this is true
for comparison my previous setup w/ bolt-ons and a reflash was 215/185 on the same dyno

thx bro Daniel and Seon told me about ur car haha

yeah they are Tune vs None Tune with k-pro

im going to get a Cmashafts and Retainers kit soon.. im thinking around 270+ after adding parts :)
sweet, which ones are you going to run?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thanks for pointing out this post. I saw his pull with all his mods but I never realized he had a stock one for comparison too. I guess if I compare mine to his stock one, there's a pretty decent gain of about 30 lbft of torque and 50 Hp. I probably should've done a stock dyno too, or at least one before the supercharger.
The numbers aren't what you'd want. But I think a stock 04-05, 5AT would've been about 50 HP and 30 lbs less than what you have right now, which kind of makes sense.

Either way, I am sure it's quicker than before the SC right?

Btw, do you have any of those issues that other people are reporting with the SC and Comptech Reflash?

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Either way, I am sure it's quicker than before the SC right?

Btw, do you have any of those issues that other people are reporting with the SC and Comptech Reflash?
Yeah, it's definitely a lot faster. I'm not complaining.

What issues are you referring to? I'm not aware of any.

·
Registered
438 Posts
yeah, this is true
for comparison my previous setup w/ bolt-ons and a reflash was 215/185 on the same dyno

sweet, which ones are you going to run?
still on market for best combo.. cant make my mind..
found the Drag-Cartel is too much for our motor...

maybe my last choice can be BC items.. cuz i might going to stroker later...

·
Registered
859 Posts
still on market for best combo.. cant make my mind..
found the Drag-Cartel is too much for our motor...

maybe my last choice can be BC items.. cuz i might going to stroker later...
You all guys must realize that we have only 2.4 engine I4 , its great one but its not 5.0 V8 to make power from . All the cams like stage 3 4 5.... and so on is designed for RACE and DRAG only use on ALL built motors and they r giving their power only on 6k rpm and higher. Anyone can realize daily drive to work and back home at 6k+ rpms with wheels spinning , smoke and so on ? I cant ) Daily driving is 2-5k rpm , so we need stage 2 cams to smooth low and mid range , not more ! There is no any cam that can give you everywhere , it can be built theoretically but MPG will be terrible ) Toda makes vtec killer cams , but they r also aggressive and not for daily drive .

61 - 80 of 299 Posts