Acura TSX Forum banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
Wow sounds like a lot of hassle. Good to hear you are getting things to work though.

Glad I will have two cars then side by side for this. Hopefully that will make it go smoothly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a 2006 m/t ecu and the immobilizer/keys/ignition set up for sale. $250 shipped for all of it. Pics available upon request. I will be listing these in the classifieds section soon!

I sold my pedals and shifter assembly to ethankz so he can vouch for me. Thanks!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Congratz with this project!! I know way back Colts (Jason) and I have talked about this. Colts went ahead and did it, and I am still stuck with my AT. Props to your bravery man!!! +rep!

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Congratz with this project!! I know way back Colts (Jason) and I have talked about this. Colts went ahead and did it, and I am still stuck with my AT. Props to your bravery man!!! +rep!
Buy my swap parts!

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Just saw your for sale thread! Don't have the time right now to do the swap, but good luck with the sale!
Take some vacay, call in and tell them you came down with herpedytuberculotitus:laugh:.Thanks dude.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Take some vacay, call in and tell them you came down with herpedytuberculotitus:laugh:.Thanks dude.
Buahahahhaa.... nice name!! :laugh: Maybe if your swap is not sold over the Christmas break, I will have to see when my mechanic friends are free!! LOL..

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Thinking about doing a tranny build even though I'm not gonna swap it, just for a DIY for you guys. MT Swap still up for sale!

·
Wagonista
4 Posts
Hello-

I've been searching for past 2 hours and can't find an AT to MT for 2nd gen TSX , especially not for a sportswagon. I'm researching and only found this thread but it seems OP is now selling his parts.
1)Does anyone have a COMPLETED DIY for the swap?
2) Will this work for a 2012 TSX Wagon?

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Hello-

I've been searching for past 2 hours and can't find an AT to MT for 2nd gen TSX , especially not for a sportswagon. I'm researching and only found this thread but it seems OP is now selling his parts.
1)Does anyone have a COMPLETED DIY for the swap?
2) Will this work for a 2012 TSX Wagon?
No this will not work in the new body. But, I'm sure it can be modified for it. PM me for parts if your interested.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
My estimate has always been if you are not doing the work yourself then 3k best case and 5k worst case probably. I gave up and just bought a full MT car I am going to do a double direct swap from.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im actually working on restoring a 07 tsx theft shell (orig 6spd). My parts car is auto so im going to do opposite and convert my chassis from manual to auto...

Anyone have any experience with this? I'm thinking I'm going to have to switch over all the wiring from under the dash to the engine bay wires w/ fuse box..

101 - 120 of 138 Posts
About this Discussion
137 Replies
41 Participants
Kriscl9
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing