Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Official Part Out (MODULO-MUGEN-KPRO-JDM-EDM-SSR-VOLK-RAYS)

*******FOR FASTER REPLY EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR TEXT ME 787-905-0404********

For those of you who have seen my build thread http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-build-threads/59645-a2004yankees-build-thread.html the parts listed below are the only parts I'm currently planning to part with. Feel free to inquire about any other part you know I have or had and I will get back to you on it.

ALL PRICES ARE +SHIPPING

- CGP Modulo Voltage Front Bumper with Fog Lights and License Plate Bracket. $2000 OBO Purchased from MAYUGA http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-classifieds/59907-mayugas-garage-sale.html and was shipped by Marcus from HEELTOE. It is still sealed up in the same box it was shipped to me, didn't even have time to open it and try it on the car :(. Sad I didn't have the opportunity to slam it on but glad I didn't because i was gonna take the H out and put an A.

- 07/08 Hondata K-Pro (was 1 of 2 prototypes (1 for MT and 1 for AT) Hondata made when testing for mass production but there wasn't enough demand for it so they dropped the project) $1500 OBO

-ACURA TL TYPE S WHEELS WITH TIRES & CENTER CAPS, driver side front has a small curb rash. Pics will be up soon. $850 OBO

- JDM Style Grille $100 - 1 CGP color / 1 primer coated.

-Skunk2 Billet Radiator Cap $10(other items pictured sold)

-Password:JDM Carbon Fiber 1x1 Intake Manifold Cover $90

-Password:JDM Carbon Fiber 2x2 JDM style Spark Plug Cover $110

-Fast Line Performance Carbon 1x1 Fiber OEM style Spark Plug $90

-All weather Mats (OEM) $150 for all 4(inside cabin) + Trunk mat

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
-Skunk2 Exhaust $500 OBO

-A SPEC REAR Lip Kit BRAND NEW

-BLOX Purple Lug Nuts Closed End $30 obo

-Gorilla Lock Nuts $20

-FOG LIGHTS HD Ballasts (has old bulbs but Id get new ones) $65 obo

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wish I had the cash for the wheels does that offset clear with the big brakes and are the wheels flush with the fenders? I might just sell all my stuff just for your wheels do you have any additional pictures of the wheeled ?

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is your 07/08 Kpro a dual ECU setup? What are the differences in capabilities between your Kpro and FlashPro?

No, it comes with a re flashed ECU, just gotta swapped the ECU and get the immobilizer in the re flashed ECU paired up with your keys.

Then just plug the actual ECU into the KPRO Harness. All plug and go, no cable splicing or nothing.

I added a picture of it on the original post.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I wish I had the cash for the wheels does that offset clear with the big brakes and are the wheels flush with the fenders? I might just sell all my stuff just for your wheels do you have any additional pictures of the wheeled ?
he's selling 2 sets of wheels. which ones are you talking about?

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The SP3s or the Gram Lights? I added a few pictures on the thread, will be posting more soon.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Headers?

Kindest Regards,
I do have DC headers on my car, I would have to look in my OEM parts to see if I still have my OEM header and everything on it is good to go. I wouldn't be able to look through my OEM parts until I get home in November though

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
i have mint condition tl type S wheels.....what kind of trade in value would you give me for them? no curb rash, and has nearly new hankook v12 on them
I already got the wheels (rims only). I paid $639 shipped for a set of refurbished ones from these guys http://www.hubcaphaven.com/acura_specials.htm I am looking for center caps though, and TPMS for the TSX as well as OEM Lug Nuts with Locks

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
What a *** for parting out. Let me get that JDM valve cover.
I was like who the fawk this guy thinks he is.. Then i realized who ou where you queer lol.. October is only 2 months away buddy then we get to freeze our ass together in Afghanistan haha! After i get back off R&R that is ;)

oh and im keeping the JDM Valve Cover and most of my engine bay stuff except the pulleys... for now at least.. I might part my headers, and put my OEM one back on but IDK yet and maybe part my injen cai and get a short ram or an ice box

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.