available colors for 2004 TSX

Nighthawk black pearl/Ebony/Parchment
Arctic Blue pearl/Ebony
Carbon gray pearl/Quartz/Ebony
Milano red pearl/Parchment
Satin silver metallic/Quartz/Ebony
Meteor silver metallic/Quartz
premium white pearl/Parchment

A total of 17,000 units will be produced for the 9 month period for U.S. sale. Of which 35% will be 6sps.

G

·
Are these the same colours that will be available in Canada?

Do you know if nav. is going to be available in Canada?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mehb said:
Are these the same colours that will be available in Canada?

Do you know if nav. is going to be available in Canada?
Yes should have same colors in canada.

Nope no Navi in canada.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reoson they prolly wont have it in Canada maps are not complete. Even if they offer one, you don't want it if because the maps are not detail at all.
;)

G

·
colors and nav in Canada

I just talked to a dealer over here about the colors, he informed me that there are only 5 available in Canada. Black, red, silver, white and blue. Is this true?

As far as you comment on the nav maps, I currently drive a BMW with factory navigation and the maps are very detailed and good. Navtech, the company that makes the maps just did an update for Canada in December.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: colors and nav in Canada

mehb said:
I just talked to a dealer over here about the colors, he informed me that there are only 5 available in Canada. Black, red, silver, white and blue. Is this true?

As far as you comment on the nav maps, I currently drive a BMW with factory navigation and the maps are very detailed and good. Navtech, the company that makes the maps just did an update for Canada in December.
I asked a few dealers about navi in canada they replied prolly not :( wierd would be better if they did have it there ofcourse.

About the colors maby those are the colors the dealer orderd for himself? those are the best colors to sell wouldnt you agree :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
What do you guys think of this color (carbon gray) and these wheels (17” Aluminum Alloy Wheels, “Silver Star”)?

George

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
cooL

that looks nice, i'm most likely gonna get that car, i was already thinking about that same color and those rims, just with the wingin the back body kit, and with no mask thingy

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cifrancgx said:
What do you guys think of this color (carbon gray) and these wheels (17” Aluminum Alloy Wheels, “Silver Star”)?

George
looks Asome! dont like the mask though

·
Registered
18 Posts
FOR CANADA:

INDIGLO BLUE PEARL EBONY
MILANO RED PARCHMENT
NIGHTHAWK BLACK PEARL PARCHMENT
PREMIUM WHITE PEARL EBONY
SATIN SILVER METALLIC EBONY

direct from the canadian TSX brochure