Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are lot of TSX owners here and i know im still new but i feel that the forum is too quite. Not enough posting. Soo i think we should have a chat thread for all us TSX owners to come together from all parts of the world and chit chat about our love for our cars and what ever else is on our minds.

Lets see how this goes. Topic: Anything and Everything!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I do prefer the exterior of the first gen as well, but I like the CU2 too

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that new car smell/ feeling is nice. Any 2nd gen's in the chat? If i recall correctly, CU2's are only M/T in SE trim right?

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kmon everyone... get in on this chit chat thread. Anyone get any new parts for their TSX?

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Hey look! A pinoy boy!!

IPhone Autoguide

·
David Path
1,650 Posts

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Hi, I'm BluCL9 and I'm a Modaholic :chebosto:

The reason why the forums are so dead is....you guessed it, FB and IG. Everyone I know is on there but I enjoy staying :ninja: mode.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
^^^^^HELLS yes! Mostly IG now. I'm tired of FB!

·
Registered
834 Posts
What's a fb?? Jk
I can't have an iG, my chick thinks ill hit on every chick there. -______- so I just use her stuff when I post pix of my car. Lol

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh snap! there we go. i knew there had to some active memebers on here. I instagram too, but i havent shown off my TSX yet because i want to get rud of my RSX first, but oh wells.

Add me guys, @insane_one

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
oh snap! there we go. i knew there had to some active memebers on here. I instagram too, but i havent shown off my TSX yet because i want to get rud of my RSX first, but oh wells.

Add me guys, @insane_one
Alright I just requested to follow. @davidpath

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Added! Whats up TSXClub??
alright, now i have tsx people to follow on IG.

check me @jeders

i have a Cu2 and falling more and more in love with it. i REALLY wanted a 1st gen, but no one here locally is selling.

first thing i got, mugen visors from heeltoeauto.

i really want a mugen kit like mr. daniel here. :leapfrog:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts