Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Master of the turbo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just turbocharged my 07 Acura Tsx and I am in the process of tuning it... But my car smokes like none other, white smoke that looks like its coming from below the turbo, exhaust side only, if it helps it smells like burnt toast. Also there is still a small drip coming from my oil sandwich plate, even after I wrapped all the fittings in teflon tape and tightened the oil filter! Also, when the turbo isnt producing boost (at low revs) It sounds like it is gurgling (like when you are using mouthwash). Is this normal? Do I need a bigger restrictor on the feed line? The return line should be fine as I had it professionally installed... Any help is appreciate

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is there anything in the way of the return line? Make sure it's not kinked or pinched. Do you have any pictures? Double check the tightness on the fittings and connections.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I wouldn't put teflon on any of the turbo fittings because those small pieces could obstruct the turbos oil flow if it gets inside and cause damage. That's just my opinion though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts