Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only owned my 04 tsx for a month. Last couple times I have checked the oil it seems to be missing on a couple of spots on the dipstick. But if i turn the dipstick over it looks fine. Does anyone know what is causing this? Is it even something I should be concerned about? Thankyou

Shaun

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
How long ago was your last oil change ?

here's one way to add pictures to this site ..

to upload pictures go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting .... ( can use other sites also)

then select "browse" ... select picture you want to upload ....

after that tinypic will require you enter a code ...

after you have entered the code ..copy the link which says " IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste that link here ....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oil seperation

Burrard acura acura did the oil change a week before I bought the which was in August. The dipstick is driving me insane its so long. Guess I'm just used to a shorter dipstick. Last car was an old school integra much shorter dipstick and easier to pull out without it rubbing on the tube. I will try to get the picture taken and posted on here next couple of days. Thankyou

Shaun

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,174 Posts
I have never noticed this problem. I am using a JDM dipstick, it's shorter and OEM, but it's completely useless! I don't even know why I run that! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.