Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Since I got another TSX I'm going to continue this Build Thread from my Old GCP TSX to my New Pearl White one...

Purchase Date: Dec. 23rd 2011... In Petersberg Virginia
2004 Acura TSX 6-spd MT w/ Navi
Bone Stock with 77k miles owned by a 65 year old man and pretty much babied! I paid $10,500 and was very happy with my purchase.
Here's how it looked a few hours after buyin it.

After a week, I knew the first thing I had to do was SLAM this b!tch... So that's exactly what I did :)
Bought D2 coil-overs online and also added the Front and Rear Aspec Lip kit straight from Acura

After a while, The car didn't look right w/o the Aspec sides, so I went and picked those up as well

I wasn't really feeling the stock wheels all winter, So I went and scooped up my OLD set of Type-S wheels from my accord.

Although it was Winter, The sun was bothering me through the fish bowl glass. I went and got 35% tints all around at my Dealer along with OEM window visors

It was time for a nose job! At this point, the Chrome on the grille was really bothering me because it was starting to fade and iodize along with my Stock Headlights. I needed to do something, so I wanted to paint the grille moldings the same color as the car. The top molding rusted out and did not want to come off so I wrapped it in Carbon Vinyl, and put on some Euro replica head lights and tried on a Euro Plate as well.

The end of the Winter I found these sick pair of wheels which I found. And the cost of them at the time were setting me back a lil, so I sold my Type-S wheels for cash and a set to get around. I ended up rolling on '07 Si Wheels until my wheels come in... Also debadged the "Acura" emblem and Smoked my reverse lights.

Unfortunately I was driving on Si's for apprx 2 months to the tee because of my wheels taking a while to come, but when they did I was excited. They were Klutch SL-14's
Front- 18 x 8.5 +25mm
Rear- 18 x 9.5 +28mm

Next Day I went and my Team Sticker on my windsheild, I didn't wanna rep my team until I was ready. Also show'd Klutch some love too!

But something was still missing... The rear looked sooooo much better than the fronts that I wanted that 9.5 2 step lip all around... So I ordered another set just to go 9.5 all around!
Front- 18 x 9.5 +28mm
Rear- 18 x 9.5 +20mm

I added some Megan Racin mufflers... Here's a sneak peak of those bad boys...I will get some better pics of those as soon as I take some, but for now, this is what is goin down...Also debadged the "TSX" emblem but no pics of that yet

Not bad for 5+ months, Much more to come so stay tuned...

·
ECC.TSX
57 Posts
awesome progress man! the klutch rims look nice, I needta get the a-spec kit asap

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your ride looks really nice and clean. Thanks for sharing your build.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
awesome progress man! the klutch rims look nice, I needta get the a-spec kit asap
bad ass cgp
dang mad props and very quick build!!
Always nice to see a new build thread, keep it up.
Thanks... all of you! The love is much appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Awesome, bad ass build! Couple questions.

How do you like your d2? Review?

also which replica headlights did you go with and how well do they light up the road compared to oem.

THanks.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome, bad ass build! Couple questions.

How do you like your d2? Review?

also which replica headlights did you go with and how well do they light up the road compared to oem.

THanks.
D2's are great! I had a set in my 06 Accord so I wanted them again... 36way adjustable is great

The headlights are good so far... The only thing I had to do was adjust them slightly, other than they're great too...

Thanks for sharing, that's some aggressive modding for just 5 months!
Thanks man...

I envy the parks over there, Aus is shite for juntin

The car looks sick, but I was thinking the same thing when I saw this picture...that park looks legit!!!!!!
Yeah that park "Flushing Meadow Park" is huge!!! The put that skater rink or whatever u wanna call it, there a few years ago.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I added some Megan Racin mufflers... Here's a sneak peak of those bad boys...I will get some better pics of those as soon as I take some, but for now, this is what is goin down...Also debadged the "TSX" emblem but no pics of that yet

Not bad for 5+ months, Much more to come so stay tuned...
Any sound clips?? Was looking at getting these to go back from single to dual (single is just too loud) but thought the tips were too small and the barrel length was short. Settled on 2 magnaflows...just awaiting delivery.

CL7-R

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any sound clips?? Was looking at getting these to go back from single to dual (single is just too loud) but thought the tips were too small and the barrel length was short. Settled on 2 magnaflows...just awaiting delivery.

CL7-R
I don't have any sound clips now but i will take some... But i feel its slightly louder than when sitting in the car than out... is that weird? lol
i let a friend pull off, and i love the way it sounds from the outside... but I may put one of my stock resinators back get the sound i want when inside...
but i love the way they look which was my first concern over noise... BTW vtec sounds great too!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts