Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im thinking about upgrading my sound system... alpine type r components, alpine type r 12" sub to run off an alpine mrd-m500 amp... but my main problem is the placement of the sub and the look of my setup. since i dont wanna lose the fold down seat space, i wouldnt place any subs against them, instead id have them in the corners. but would one sub on one corner look good? im pretty sure that one sub running off the mrd-m500 would be more than enough power, but for 100 more i can get another sub, and then for 10 more upgrade the amp to the alpine mrv-f450... so what im really asking is for any suggestions of how i could set up one sub to look real nice and clean. i just have this thing in my mind with the symmetry of two subs across from eachother... so any help would be greatly appreciated
ps prices from www.ikesound.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just do one... two is overkill and then you'd have to worry about phasing etc... Spend the money you save on improving the front speakers. They are the most important speakers in any sound system.

-Alt

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Altersys said:
Just do one... two is overkill and then you'd have to worry about phasing etc... Spend the money you save on improving the front speakers. They are the most important speakers in any sound system.

-Alt

yeah, i realized that also. i just ordered the mrd-m500 amp, one 12" type r sub, and a set of type r components for the frontstage... cant wait to get em!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts