Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase some consumable OEM products for an older Nissan daily driver. I'm more knowledgeable about sport bikes than cars so would appreciate recommendations for sourcing OEM parts online.

I'd rather order online since it gets delivered to my desk at work :laugh:

·
Registered
880 Posts
I would have said spammer, if you had a link and sounded like you were advertising something.

Of course, it looks strange when you have a post count of 1, and you come to a Acura (Honda) forum looking for parts for an 'older Nissan daily driver'.

You didn't mention anything about a TSX in your original post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have said spammer, if you had a link and sounded like you were advertising something.

Of course, it looks strange when you have a post count of 1, and you come to a Acura (Honda) forum looking for parts for an 'older Nissan daily driver'.

You didn't mention anything about a TSX in your original post.
I can now see where you guys are coming from and I really don't have anything to sell to this forum :) My familiarity with getting OEM motorcycle parts of different brands at a single website provoked the question since I am unfamiliar with cars. Thought there chance you good folks might know such a sight for cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts