Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price Lowered to $12k! Also, I just learned that an idiot mechanic filed a bunch of service records under my car by accident and it has caused it to be flagged by CarFax as a potential odometer rollback. I'm in the process of getting this corrected. Please feel free to call me if you want to see the carfax and discuss - 304-374-2451.

I'm moving to Denver and am sadly selling my TSX to get 4WD. Brand new tires and brakes < 10k wear. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to take it to a mechanic of your choice in Tysons Corner, VA for prebuy inspection.

Basic Info:
Price: $12k
6 Speed Manual
Year: 2010
Miles: 70k - I think I'm still at 69XXX. I already have my new car, so additional miles will be limited
Bluetooth and SXM - I'm not aware of any other "features" that the car has.
Acura CPO - warranty lasts until early-mid 2017. I'll have to find out when it hits the 7 year expiration.
VIN: JH4CU2E67AC013188
Title: Clean. I just recently paid the loan in full. I'm waiting on the updated title to arrive.
Owners: I'm the 2nd owner. First owner had up to 31.5k.

Service/Maintenance Info:
- New brake pads, rotors and stainless steel brake cables <10k miles ago
- New Kumho Ecsta 4x tires < 1k on them
- Battery replaced in Oct 2014
- The car started burning oil right after I got it. Acura warranty was fantastic, they replaced some gaskets and not sure what else. I haven't noticed any burn since then, about 35k miles. I have the service record.
- I got in a minor low speed accident in DC. There was no force to it, the other car just brushed against me. You can see the damage in the pics. Unfortunately, it just started rusting before I've had a chance to get the tiny paint chip touched up.

Pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.