Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm thinking about getting some Enkei Lusso 18X7.5 offset +42. I have an 08 PWP, lowered to about 1 finger gap on Tein SA coilovers. Only other mods I have are an eBay M3 lip and I painted the chrome trim around the grill white. Probably getting Kumho Ecsta 4X tires 215/45/18. I just want some good looking wheels, not interested in doing any kind of fender work or running negative camber and such. Any opinions?

To be totally honest, since it's a pretty huge chunk of change (for me at least), I'm looking for positive reinforcement. Or enough negative to turn me away.

·
未来へと
2,254 Posts
I like it, reminds me of one of the BBS rims I say go for it if you really like.

BTW is it made in Japan?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it, reminds me of one of the BBS rims I say go for it if you really like.

BTW is it made in Japan?
Hmmm... Did some research and it doesn't look like they're made in Japan. That's probably why they're not as expensive as say the RPF1s.

I like them as I think they look a lot like the EKM3 which is what I'm running. Only concern is how they look with PWP - would want to see a photoshop of it
I like the EKM3's a lot and was seriously considering them. I just thought the color was a bit too dark for my taste. I wanted keep them a lighter silver, closer to the stock color. Looking at them on tirerack's "view on car" option I thought they looked pretty good. I'll search for a pic of your car to take a look at the EKM3s.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like these
They look good & the spoke design is really nice.

In the end it's your car bro, pick them up if you like them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like these
They look good & the spoke design is really nice.

In the end it's your car bro, pick them up if you like them:thumbsup:
Thanks guys. I have a hard time spending $100 dollars on stuff that isn't "necessary" let alone $1000. I think I'm going to pull the trigger after I give it a good wash, clay, and polish, which will make me fall in love with my car even more.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,413 Posts
enkei rpf1s are about 18lbs if weight is important to you. 16.5lbs for mugen gp's in the same size as well.

Only advice I can give you is to save up and get something you love or don't get anything at all.

Come through to the bbq in san leandro this month to check out some wheels in person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.