Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've searched around and gathered quite some information on the common intake setups (injen, CT icebox, fujita, Apex'i power SRI, Mugen, etc.) but nothing on the DC Sports Cold Air Intake System.

Part #: CAI6016

Anyone running this CAI on their car and can commit to quality, sound (subjective), throttle response, fit and finish?

Priced at around $160-$180 shipped seems pretty reasonable for a CAI compared to Injen and Fujita. However, like Fujita, I am worried for its durability and quality.

Thanks in advance.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
About your statement on the Fujita, it's by far one of the best damn intakes I've used. The power gains were among the best and the only downside for me was that it's not a 2 piece design to apply a bypass filter

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry for bumping an old thread. But I just recently bought a DC Sport CAI as well. Havent installed it yet. And was wondering if anyone else has any problems after using it for a while?

I also considered getting INJEN CAI but DC Sports was a little cheaper...thats the only reason why I didnt go with Injen

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry for bumping an old thread. But I just recently bought a DC Sport CAI as well. Havent installed it yet. And was wondering if anyone else has any problems after using it for a while?

I also considered getting INJEN CAI but DC Sports was a little cheaper...thats the only reason why I didnt go with Injen
I've heard of a rare case of a tsx traveling back into time once while engaged in vtec @ 88mph w/ a DC Sport :festive:

·
Banned
205 Posts
i just installed mine having some problem with check engine not sure what i did wrong but when vtec hits in it oh man its loud

1 - 7 of 7 Posts