Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to upgrade my suspension :thumbsup:.... Preferebly looking for Tein Flex Model DSA64-6USS4; basically any coilover with height and dampening adjustment. Will also consider other suspension manufacturers and models as well (e.g. Buddy Club N+, Tanabe, maybe FF Type 2 / HT Spec Type 2, Fortune Auto, BC Racing BR, etc.).

PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM LOCATED IN HAWAII, SO PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SHIPPING MAY NEED TO BE INCLUDED (unless you are local.. LOL!! :thumbsup:). Please use zip code 96814 to estimate shipping costs. From my experience of shipping suspension to and from the continental US, USPS is the most inexpensive and is quite reliable. Shipping does take longer than other carriers and if packaged securely, with insurance, shipping through USPS should not pose any issues.

A quick shipping quote via USPS Parcel Post was valued at approximately $50 from the Continental East Coast.

Please PM with the following information (if available):
  • Manufacturer
  • Model
  • Miles used
  • Overal condition (e.g. rust, paint chipping, missing parts, blown shocks, etc.)
  • Whether any of the shocks are blown and require rebulding
  • If top hats are included
  • If spanner wrenches are included (typically in a set of two (2))
  • :) PRICE :)
  • Pictures (if available)
:) :) I also have Tein Basics with OEM top hats for Trade as well (+ cash on my end if necessary) :) :)

Thank you very much for viewing!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Looking to upgrade :D Preferebly looking for Tein Flex Model DSA64-6USS4; basically any coilover with height and dampening adjustment. Will also consider other suspension manufacturers and models as well (e.g. Ground Control adjustable sleeves with Koni Shocks, Buddy Club, Tanabe, FF Type 2, etc.).

PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM LOCATED IN HAWAII, SO PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SHIPPING MAY NEED TO BE INCLUDED (unless you are local.. LOL!! :thumbsup:). Please use zip code 96814 to estimate shipping costs. From my experience of shipping suspension to and from the continental US, USPS is the most inexpensive and is quite reliable. Shipping does take longer than other carriers and if packaged securely, with delivery confirmation and insurance, shipping through USPS should not pose any issues.

Please PM with the following (if available):
  • Manufacturer
  • Model
  • Miles used
  • Overal condition (e.g. rust, paint chipping, missing parts, blown shocks, etc.)
  • Whether any of the shocks are blown and require rebulding
  • If top hats are included
  • If spanner wrenches are included (typically in a set of two (2))
  • :) PRICE :)
  • Pictures (if available)
:) :) I have Tein Basics for Trade as well (+ cash on my end if necessary) :) :)

Thank you very much for viewing!!
Got your PM and PM'ed you back man. Hope that we will be able to work something out. Included all of this information in the PM I sent to you. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.