Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody

I have decided to get oracle halo's from advanced automotive concepts in louisiana.

To remove the headlights i followed this you tube video

I found that i also had to remove 2 10mm bolts and 2 bitch clips also from each side at the bottom of the bumper.

I shipped them last tuesday and didnt realize new Orleans had a hurricane berring down on them, that said they still recieved them and have already finished a light.

my experience with AAC so far has been great and they have sent me an update on my headlights

I dont know what you guys think but im pretty excited do far!!

here are some picts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I think that looks great

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They look nice, but I'm scared to be called a ricer. :(
If they are clean and flow with the car I wouldn't call it a ricer.

Would you consider BMWs to look ricy?, because these light will very closely resemble them when finished

I'll post pics when they are in the car and then we will have a better perspective.

·
Registered
364 Posts
how much did it cost?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks excellent! I'm on my fourth issue in the past 6 months with Oracle's products. Heard great things though .. :dunno:

·
Registered
550 Posts
aac sux. their products suck. they sell cheep stuff with a big markup and tell you its a lifetime guarantee. so if you buy rings halos and something goes wrong. go bake your headlight and send it back. GREAT/ NOT.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aac sux. their products suck. they sell cheep stuff with a big markup and tell you its a lifetime guarantee. so if you buy rings halos and something goes wrong. go bake your headlight and send it back. GREAT/ NOT.
Yea if a person who sucks at installing does it then they may malfunction. But if you get them to install then they give you a lifetime warranty on work and will have you send your headlights back to get finished for free if they are broken. Not sure if your just a troll or have ever even had experience with AAC, but I am very pleased with my purchase and two years strong now and nothing has gone wrong at all.

On a side note I sent my lights to them during hurricane Katrina and they still got me my light back in a week so overall I'm very happy

So don't just rip on a company w/o giving any insight to what went wrong for you.

·
Registered
550 Posts
TOOK YOU QUITE A WHILE TO REPLY BUT HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

Yea if a person who sucks at installing does it then they may malfunction. But if you get them to install then they give you a lifetime warranty on work and will have you send your headlights back to get finished for free if they are broken. Not sure if your just a troll or have ever even had experience with AAC, but I am very pleased with my purchase and two years strong now and nothing has gone wrong at all.

On a side note I sent my lights to them during hurricane Katrina and they still got me my light back in a week so overall I'm very happy

So don't just rip on a company w/o giving any insight to what went wrong for you.

i have had 5 sets of halos from AAC fail for my grand cherokee.

they ALWAYS replace them........great warranty.
however I have to do the labor each time.
IF I installed them incorrectly they would not warranty them/

I eventually gave up.

On my TSX I have only put halos in my fogs........and those failed as well. then i tried the On board LEDs from theretrofitsource......and they seem to be holding up.

the PROBLEM is heat/

i always lost LEDs in sets of 3; that is how they wire them to resistors.

the latest designs have the resistors located OFF THE BOARD and outside the light. these are much better however I lost faith in AAC so I wont be trying them soon.

LAST POINT: most people want to do their OWN MODS. YOU PAID the vendor to do it. Most will not want to deal with that.

And IMO its not a MOD unless you DID it yourself/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.