Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Not the same place as last time thats for sure. Anyone thought of hitting up tonkin acura to see if they would be cool? I was surprised a nissan lot actually offered up their place for our xterra group last weekend.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Acura of Lynnwood does the same. I might have to roll back down haha. Got a lot more done since the spring meet down there.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not the same place as last time thats for sure. Anyone thought of hitting up tonkin acura to see if they would be cool? I was surprised a nissan lot actually offered up their place for our xterra group last weekend.
both portland dealerships seem small to hold meets.. would be kind of cool.. i just cant deal with sales people.. i have another place in mind just need to drive out to it and see if it will work

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Acura of Lynnwood does the same. I might have to roll back down haha. Got a lot more done since the spring meet down there.
more?? =) you will have to share.. be nice to get some seattle peeps again.. i wish i could say i did more but been to busy with puppies to do anything.. (still am) hopefully in the next few weeks things will calm down..

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea for sure it would be nice to meet some new friends and can probably learn something ^_^ ofcoures i'm newb. Yea i don't know any good place that they wouldn't care. but i guess it might be ok at the cascade station by the airport in portland as long as we don't make too much loud sounds lol it should be ok lol

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ hahah.. it was funny to watch though..

i was still kinda thinking delta park.. the old run down JR furniture lot is big enough and no one would be there.. you can walk through the park too not sure if they have pits for BBQ but food wise there is BK a mexican restaraunt,a chineese place, sheris, and elmers,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts