Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO what you guys do on holloween, i doubt many of you still go out for poision candy.

Fireworks galore, last night to buy them, I'm so tired from coating the car in fire shielding, should be safe from fireworks except my tires...

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm going hunting tonight, wired some high speed rounds to the front for light housing, and some flare and smoke bomb at the rear for getaways

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
foosball.... GO BEARS!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
i was gona dress up as shaun of shaun of hte deal
easiest thing one can do MAUAH

but none of my friends wanted to dress up so...

instead i went to autox to take some pics

i'll post htem later

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Watched the Falcons and my grandparents came over for dinner. We had a few trick or treaters tonight but we had more last night when my son went out. He was a pirate and we walked around the town square with our kids in their costumes yesterday and people liked our W Bush 04 T-Shirts. :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
HondaMan said:
Watched the Falcons and my grandparents came over for dinner. We had a few trick or treaters tonight but we had more last night when my son went out. He was a pirate and we walked around the town square with our kids in their costumes yesterday and people liked our W Bush 04 T-Shirts. :)
Falcons...heh...gawd damn Vick!! I benched him in my FF league thinking he'd blow it like the past couple weeks (with my main QB on a bye this week) and he goes out and scores bigtime points :mad:

Watching the Bears game right now... DA BEARS!! :woot:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NeoChaser said:
i was gona dress up as shaun of shaun of hte deal
easiest thing one can do MAUAH

but none of my friends wanted to dress up so...

instead i went to autox to take some pics

i'll post htem later
don't be shy post up you track times?!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Falcons...heh...gawd damn Vick!! I benched him in my FF league thinking he'd blow it like the past couple weeks (with my main QB on a bye this week) and he goes out and scores bigtime points :mad:

Watching the Bears game right now... DA BEARS!! :woot:
Tell me about it...Vick has been killing me.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
stupid prof decided to make our Geography midterm the day after Halloween..like FFFFF********CCCCCKKKKK!!! :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

lol i had to vent..

so i'm stuck home studying.. :thumbsdow

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
HondaMan said:
Tell me about it...Vick has been killing me.
you have him on your team too huh?

Kinda sad I picked him up in either the 4th or 5th round...and I've been starting Aaron Books every week so far...and I picked him up either one or two rounds after Vick....

And Da Bears won!! :woot: :woot:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tigerfan85 said:
stupid prof decided to make our Geography midterm the day after Halloween..like FFFFF********CCCCCKKKKK!!! :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

lol i had to vent..

so i'm stuck home studying.. :thumbsdow
yeah i know what you mean! i have a huge Computer data comm Midterm, i'm so dead, and I have to go to court, so i might not even make it to the exam

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Cyde said:
yeah i know what you mean! i have a huge Computer data comm Midterm, i'm so dead, and I have to go to court, so i might not even make it to the exam
why are you going to court?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
both of you are corect, Actuall,m I have JURRY DUTY :ikno: :spin: and it over laps my own court date lol (f)(l)(a)(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts