Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Human Fly
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been fun. I learned a lot from you guys (and girls) here on this forum. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense and newbie questions.

So I recently traded in my TSX for a 2008 Lexus IS F...WOW...what a difference! I really loved my Acuras (Integra and TSX), but this new car is just amazing. Plus my wife can drive the Lexus, so it makes her happy...and when the wife is happy, I am happy!

Not sure if I have any plans for the Lexus, it's pretty much good to go in it the stock formation...but I'll see how long that lasts.

If anyone is interested, I still have a few items from my TSX.

Stock rims and Michelin Tires
Stock exhaust tips (never been used, still in plastic wrap)
Stock engine strut brace
Mudflaps
Miscellaneous body screws for underbody spoiler kit and mudflaps

Please Note: All parts are from and will fit a 2005 Acura TSX

See you guys around!

:mardi:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice upgrade, got pics/

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Well it's been fun. I learned a lot from you guys (and girls) here on this forum. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense and newbie questions.

So I recently traded in my TSX for a 2008 Lexus IS F...WOW...what a difference! I really loved my Acuras (Integra and TSX), but this new car is just amazing. Plus my wife can drive the Lexus, so it makes her happy...and when the wife is happy, I am happy!

Not sure if I have any plans for the Lexus, it's pretty much good to go in it the stock formation...but I'll see how long that lasts.

If anyone is interested, I still have a few items from my TSX.

Stock rims and Michelin Tires
Stock exhaust tips (never been used, still in plastic rap)
Stock engine strut brace
Mudflaps
Miscellaneous body screws for underbody spoiler kit and mudflaps

Please Note: All parts are from and will fit a 2005 Acura TSX

See you guys around!

:mardi:
price on the mudflapz

·
The Human Fly
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice upgrade, got pics/
No pics yet.

I have to vacuum the interior, and give the exterior a really good wash...it rained here in San Diego on Sunday afternoon (NOTE: other states in the U.S., when I mean that it rained here in southern California = sprinkle), so it might take me a bit to take pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts