Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I sold my TSX to another member of these forums. I don't think he's ever posted, so I'll leave it up to him if he wants to start. :) I'm really going to miss my car, but it was time to move on. This is a great community that taught me a lot, and it's been fun being part of it all of these years. I'll still be browsing the forums and posting from time to time, and you can't stop me! :D

For anyone curious, I'm taking delivery tomorrow of a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Edition, Stone White on black leather with the Pentastar V6 and all available options.

All things end in time, and change is good.

Later folks!

- Matt

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Gee sad to see another old member sell up. :(
Now u won't need to worry about ground clearance issues with the Jeep lol
The tsx would have been a good buy if u included all the bolt ons and of cos the supercharger. Good luck with the new car! :thumbsup:

·
GO BLUE!
884 Posts
Sad to see another senior members departing from the wonderful world of TSX.. But talking about change!!? Hope you enjoy the new whip and it seems like Chrysler doing pretty well improving their quality, so keep us posted on how the new product holds up!

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People change, needs change, the scene's changed... change is constant. A lot of the OG members by now have had their cars 4, 5, 6, 7+ years in some cases, which is quite a while.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Good luck with the Jeep Serf! They look real nice my dad wants a jeep again cause of the commercials. However, you just reminded me that I've had my car for about seven years and I look and see that I've been a member of this forum since I got the car which is a long ass time ago. Yet i'm still such a newb with the tsx moddingwise hahaha since l pretty much stopped coming on the forums during college and didnt start modding till after college. Even though it is sad to see OGs go congrats on moving on to a new chapter, cheers! Maybe it's time to call it quits for me too since the bimmers whisper sweet nothings in my ears. Sike TSXFOLYFE! hahahahahaahaahaaha, maybe...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
People change, needs change, the scene's changed... change is constant. A lot of the OG members by now have had their cars 4, 5, 6, 7+ years in some cases, which is quite a while.
True that! I have had my TSX for 7 years and have been constantly debating whether I should sell it. Came close a few times, but I am just sad to leave it go and do not want to go through the hassle of building it up again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts