Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having this code(P0171) lean condition since forever and been having some trouble finding what's causing it. I replaced the Gas pump, MAP sensor, I've checked the PCV valve and also checked for vacuum leak. Still having the trouble code. I haven't clean or replace the fuel injector as yet so that is my next step. However, I would like you guys opinion on this??. Also my fan is corrected straight so am wondering if that can affect the air fuel ratio aswel.

·
Registered
2004 acura tsx automatic
18 Posts
same problem here P0171 is been 2 years with this code i change the fuel injectors fuel pump , spark plugs coils and no air leaks i know some of you may suggest bank1 sensor my friend let me use he’s 02 sensor bank 1 and still same p0171 let me know please if you fix it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Perhaps the o2 sensor under the seat (downstream I think) or the one located beneath the intake hose and throttle body (upstream). Nothing fancy here just considering the code yeilds o2 sensor upon scanning. If it's upstream you might as well clean the throttle body while you are at it but be careful there for throwing that thing off can be catastrophic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts