Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this happen when I drive for over 30 mins driving over 3500rpm I feel a split second lost of power and then it’ll go into limp mode. I had recently replaced the app sensor. I thought the problem went away but it hasn’t. Any idea what I could replace to fix this issue? 6 speed tsx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man, this advice isnt TSX specific, but my buddy just had this same problem with his car. It would go into limp mode and especially after warming up or running for 15 to 30 minutes.

Check out your fuel pump. Make sure the fuel hose is fully connected. His pump worked fine and didnt throw any codes so he didnt ever check it.

But after fixing so many other small things, and all the thrown codes, basically overhauling all his small cheap old parts on his 96' Volvo, he finally checked it and sure enough the fuel line was about half disconnected.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, this advice isnt TSX specific, but my buddy just had this same problem with his car. It would go into limp mode and especially after warming up or running for 15 to 30 minutes.

Check out your fuel pump. Make sure the fuel hose is fully connected. His pump worked fine and didnt throw any codes so he didnt ever check it.

But after fixing so many other small things, and all the thrown codes, basically overhauling all his small cheap old parts on his 96' Volvo, he finally checked it and sure enough the fuel line was about half disconnected.
I had already changed the fuel pump 🤔 I’ll check the lines I doubt it’s a leak cause that can be dangerous. Thanks BUMP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah that was the weirdest part about his issue. Pump worked, no leak, but the hose was attached wonky so it couldn't get enough fuel.

Good luck man!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts