Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got these two codes about 2 months ago and finally bought me the sensor and got it changed 2 days ago. The only issue I have is the engine light is still coming on and says it's the sensor. P2183.

Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what could be the problem? The IAT Sensor code disappeared and I didn't even do anything to that.

It annoys me everyday knowing I get in the car and have to see an engine light pop up right off the bat even though I fixed the problem or at least I thought I did.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
So I got these two codes about 2 months ago and finally bought me the sensor and got it changed 2 days ago. The only issue I have is the engine light is still coming on and says it's the sensor. P2183.

Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what could be the problem? The IAT Sensor code disappeared and I didn't even do anything to that.

It annoys me everyday knowing I get in the car and have to see an engine light pop up right off the bat even though I fixed the problem or at least I thought I did.
What sensor did you buy? The ECT sensor?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
did you clean the connector pins when you replaced the sensor?

The reason you got a IAT code is the ECT and IAT work together to get a fuel table setup for the conditions that the motor is currently running in.

Does the temp gauge on the gauge cluster function?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts