Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Ive decided to bag my tsx, so Im going to sell these wheels and run different ones once its bagged.

These are a rare 2 piece wheel that was made by bbs and the japanese company impul. They are 17x8 et38 and 17x9 et 35. They are powdercoated candy purple. They have almost brand new yokahama sdrives that are 195/40r17. Also they have brand new bbs valve stems. The lips are in perfect shape, the hex nuts have a little clear coat peeling on them, but if interested I can get the hex's powedercoated black for sale. And the purple is a little thin at spots but can get them redone any color or purple again before sale. I can also get more pics for you if youd like. Im located in allentown, pa and will ship if you pay for shipping, or if you live within a reasonable distance I will meet partway. Im asking 2200obo. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mods, I will put pictures up with my username in asap. Im away for thanksgiving and just wanted to load this up quick

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
195/40 on a tsx...
That is crazy. The 205/40/17's I was rolling on didn't ride that nice because they were so small. It's different when it comes to 18's though. 40 series on 17's for Tsx is too thin, but nice set up! Wheels are super minty!! Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ran 195's because they are skinnier so there would be a little stretch in the front. So I could go lower. Car is about an inch lower since this pic was taken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts