Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the PA15-HON3 in my 05 tsx ( No navi) and maybe the set up in the back is not right but i tryed 2 ipods and 1 android phone. with both types i only get sound from front driver door and back rear which is for bass and i just hooked up a system but it was doing it before the sub in the back. anyone else have this problem ? i tryed the cable that came with it for the ipod and also bought rca cables from best buy

·
pedal damn it
2,901 Posts
I installed the PA15-HON3 in my 05 tsx ( No navi) and maybe the set up in the back is not right but i tryed 2 ipods and 1 android phone. with both types i only get sound from front driver door and back rear which is for bass and i just hooked up a system but it was doing it before the sub in the back. anyone else have this problem ? i tryed the cable that came with it for the ipod and also bought rca cables from best buy
Would like to know as well. Been considering the same unit for quite some time.

·
Registered
225 Posts
When I hook up any device to the AUX, I don't get sound from the driver rear speaker. I'm not sure if that has any relevance to your situation, but perhaps it will help a little. I've got a completely stock sound system.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a feeling the 4 little switches in the back that go on and off are the reason .. Would be great if someone that has it running tell us which switches should be on and off . I have 07 accord i installed aftermarket radio and aftermarket dash kit, i wasnt pleased with the quality it was cheap and it looked ugly, if i buy a full dash kit for no navi 05 tsx should fit aftermarket radio correct?

·
super nerd
184 Posts
i have a feeling the 4 little switches in the back that go on and off are the reason .. Would be great if someone that has it running tell us which switches should be on and off .
I have the PA15-HON2 in my 05 navi. The dip switches on the back control how the unit functions with your iPod. Depending on how you set them, it will either be in folder mode or playlist mode. Check out page 5 of the manual.

I have never had any issues with speakers not working, but it does lock up the navi screen periodically and forces it to reboot. Do all of the speakers work when you use the CD, XM, and radio? Assuming you have everything plugged in tightly, my guess is that there is a loose wire somewhere in the harness. Their tech support was pretty helpful, so you might try giving them a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts