Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're the only regional forum without a thread started! So check in and introduce yourself.

Im Chris, from Seattle. 28 years old.
Just test drove a TSX yesterday at Acura of Seattle. I love this car. Not sure when I be able to buy it though. (im upside down on current loan).

Looking forward to seeing you on the road.

·
Registered
33 Posts
halo there.
I am PT. Living in kent, WA. Trust me, the TSX won't disappoint u with the money

G

·
Aloha! Brandon from Federal Way, former VW guy. Just odered a Carbon with Ebony 6-speed TSX from Bellevue Acura today. Being built on 6/24 and I should see it in a month!

G

·
Hay my name is Brooke I have a 92 vigor I just bought it last week. so do you guys ever meet up and kick it and stuff, do u race? I'm from Tacoma call my celly @ 253-678-9514 if you'r ever gonna meet up so I can be there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
BrandonK said:
Aloha! Brandon from Federal Way, former VW guy. Just odered a Carbon with Ebony 6-speed TSX from Bellevue Acura today. Being built on 6/24 and I should see it in a month!
Hey Brandon, I notice you were getting a CG TSX. Do you have it yet? I was wondering if you or anyone might be interested in buying the factory body kit in CG. It's brand new and still in box. I bought it recently and haven't even open the box yet. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

·
Registered
89 Posts
sup im jay homies call me AZN form seattle WA....juss moved here from san diego artic blue TSX navi 6 spd, slammed to the earth custom coil overs, custome cold air intake custom mandrel bent 2.5 inch exhaust... i also have the apex VAFC II but no diagram so it isnt installed yet i will install it once it comes out though...STOKELESS represent nation wide if anyone dynoed at 184.6 hp not bad for just intake and exhaust

·
Registered
89 Posts
intec

yea i did get dynoed there how did u know? did u look at the dyno sheet or did they post one up?

·
Registered
89 Posts
ahh wade??? yea he is a good guy...lol what did he tell u that the car had no freakin power and im lookin to turbo it lol

G

·
Good guy??? Wayde? Whatevers :D . Just joking. Yeah, he's a good guy (sometimes). Actually he was pretty impressed with your results. I don't trust anybody's work but his, so I'm ALWAYS calling him and asking him stuff about my car (I'm in Hawaii), but I guess no one else took their TSX there before you did, so he couldn't really give me too much answers. I'd always give him sh*t about it, so when you brought your car in he could finally "shut me up." Hopefully you'll take your car there more often and maybe I'll get to check out your ride the next time I'm up there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey sure thing lawrence is coo too i know him through mah homie washington at cartoys, im actually looking for the diagram for the APEXi VAFC II...they are lookin for it for me so is a couple other shops...i tried hookin it up using the ECU trouble shooting guide as a reference i found all the pins but for some freakin reason with the drive by wire the throttle wont work...the car will start idle normal but it wont rev up or anythin...there is two pins for the throttle i tried both with the other pin it worked as long as i only touched the gas very slowly if i did it hard it would bog out hard and die....freakin drive by wire i might jsut order a freakin jdm accord motor with 220 hp to start with so yea.. then start with that im also thinkin of swapin the head with a RSX type S head and use the RSX ECU with my VAFC II that way i can get the vtec control i need and maybe more power...hey send me an email i dont check this too often [email protected] aiight ~1~

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
WATSXGIRL said:
Former Rsx Owner..... Just Got My 05/carbon Gray/ebony/navi....whens The Next Meet???

Hey, Welcome to the Forums WATSXGIRL Congrats on the Buy, Hope your enjoying it... Look forward to seeing you around the forums

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
He he he - I wonder why I didn't see this thread earlier... :)

Bellevue, 04, CG/EN, non-Navi, stock. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
NHB in tacoma, its actually the wifes car, but i love my TSX!! i drive a berlina black s2k so if you see me and your in your TSX honk or wave. so far i am just going to go KN drop in filter, and then i might weld some HKS mufflers in. seems to me that the stock system flows decent. its our daily, cruizer, but i want more power!!! then SC!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, John in Woodinville. Bought my TSX in Feb from Lynnwood Acura. Thinking about getting some Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OCs.

·
Donating Member
73 Posts
Hey all, I'm Jason. Just ordered my TSX from Hinshaw's Acura in Fife today......too bad it will be a 3 month wait. I went w/ PWP, Ebony, 6spd w/ Navi. I am in Olympia.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts