Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
i got a question? in this forum on classified i bought some parts from VinVestors paided him but he missing 2 parts that i order n its been 3-4 months n im just waiting for that part that i am missing i been texting him once a week, he text back somtimes but its been 3 weeks with no response n i told him if he dont have part just let me no n he did n i ask to swap for a different part n he said yes after that he never responded n i gave him a list of more parts that i need and ask him for a price of each part but he never answer.

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
I had this type of occurence as well however in his defense, he did resolve it in a timely and professional manner.

·
Used OEM TSX Parts Guy!
14 Posts
Sorry if I miss texts or emails guys, i just got back from europe and im by myself right now and get hundreds of emails and texts daily... I have 400+ unread emails :(... I am doing everything as best as I can :/.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
I hope things work out .. looks like the seller wants to work with you .. hope you guys can work things out .. Good Luck

·
Registered
831 Posts
I can personally vouch for Dave, I've personally seen him deal with phone issues because he is in a bad reception area of MA, actually i witnessed him while he was on the phone with the service provider tying to resolve the issues his phone would randomly lose signal and crap out lol he had to call them back like 20 times. VinVestors has a lot of $#!t on his plate right now, his son is sick and needs medical attention a lot and Dave busts his @$$ all day everyday trying to keep his parts business in order. Ive seen him do this in person and it does get confusing and hectic while im there so bare with him, hes a good dude and he will get things resolved with you.

~De5

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
than DeSEBticoN for the info, IM SO SORRIE DAVE i NO EXCALTY what your goin through, my dad has cancer, now he has a infection n he slowly deteriorating i pick up a collision tsx barely made it driveable n now he cant drive it im SO SORRIE FOR putting u on the spot FAMILY # 1

·
Registered
831 Posts
than DeSEBticoN for the info, IM SO SORRIE DAVE i NO EXCALTY what your goin through, my dad has cancer, now he has a infection n he slowly deteriorating i pick up a collision tsx barely made it driveable n now he cant drive it im SO SORRIE FOR putting u on the spot FAMILY # 1
No biggie bro, just talk it over with Dave he is a really good dude, trust me, i am sure you guys can come to a solution. Sorry to hear about your father, I am a cancer survivor myself, ive had 3 different kinds already, actually if you search through the threads in the general discussion you will prolly still find a thread from last year when i got diagnosed with mucoepidermoid carcinoma and in the post are pics from my surgery, tsxclub has shown me lots of support and love at that time, we are a tightly knit community here with a lot of respect and support for each other :) I wanted to wish your father very best, tell him to stay positive and not to give up, cancer is not a death sentence and it can be beaten, you just need to stay positive and set yourself up to win the fight. Make sure your father eats a lot of leafy green vegetables and fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, Bok-Choi a Chinese cabbage is supposedly really good as well for fighting cancer, im not sure where you are from but if medical marijuana is legal in your location try to obtain highly concentrated "hemp oil" which also works wonders. Ive done a lot of research on alternative treatments when i got diagnosed last time and these things seem to stand out the most in all my research. as far as staying positive thats from my own experience, it has helped me through all my cancer battles, you need to have something to look forward to and fight towards it, otherwise if you kind of have nothing to fight for you tend to give up easy. Cancer treatment is a combination of everything kinda like a car, you cant drive it without gas or an engine, you need all the components for everything to work correctly so in addition the medical treatment from doctors your dad also needs to be in a good mental state, make sure hes happy and positive about life, make sure he eats well and healthy, make sure he has some light exercise and support him as much as you can !!!!!!!! i hope this little info will help you and your dad a little bit and i wish you and your father all the best !!!!!!!!

~De5

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it not cancer thats killing him its an infection thats killing, had 3 amputated surgery 1st was foot 2nd they cut it till the knee cap 3rd the whole thigh this is awhile ago now his wound getting bigger n bigger n now i can almost stick my hole fist in there. its like damn hurts me to c him a pain n the weed i started to late because he was againsted it =(... but any ways thank you man

·
Registered
831 Posts
it not cancer thats killing him its an infection thats killing, had 3 amputated surgery 1st was foot 2nd they cut it till the knee cap 3rd the whole thigh this is awhile ago now his wound getting bigger n bigger n now i can almost stick my hole fist in there. its like damn hurts me to c him a pain n the weed i started to late because he was againsted it =(... but any ways thank you man
damn :( i am so sorry to hear that :(, when you have cancer the treatment like chemo or radiation kills off your immune system thats why even a common cold can be dangerous, if your dads immune system is weak then the infection will need very high dosage of antibiotics or even maybe several cycles of different antibiotics to get it under control. Look into some supplements to boost his immune system, simple things like Aloe Vera Juice can give the immune system a boost, you can buy it at trader joes or any natural and organic food stores i also take this supplement which is called Tonalin CL which is partially a immune system booster. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~De5

1 - 20 of 24 Posts