Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My leather seats are not real leather they are actually a form of pleather a breathable leather that is man-made. About 4 years ago it started separating from itself causing peeling on the interior of my car. When I brought it to the dealership in Thousand Oaks, CA I got the complete run around when I called coporate and warranty I got the run-around. Most recently and unfortunately, the paint started peeling on my car when I ask the dealership about it I got the complete run around again I suspected either vandalism or factory paint failure. I trusted Acura with my closest friends and walked five of them into the dealership at different times and actually helps them by their car. All they had to do was run financials and sign papers. I did all the work including the test drives and wheeling and dealing. It seems that once you have a real problem is going to cost any amount of money they charge you up the ying-yang just to diagnose the car. Fixing it is another story. One with a not so satisfactory ending as of yet. I really like the car and would like to trust the brand again, however, it's been costing me a small fortune. Only 90K miles on the car.

Is anyone else having issues with the paint or leather interior peeling?

·
Registered
9 Posts
You need to contact acura customer relations +1-800-382-2238 and follow the prompts to get the ball going the dealer will blow you off or you can ask to set up a meeting with the Zone rep in your area they normally come by once a month to vist the dealer service and parts and to pass in corporate whatevers to employees.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts