Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a alabaster 07 acura tsx, the other day i was washing my car and i notice there was paint peeling coming from a spot on my front bumper and then i looked under the bumper and there is a large spot of paint gone .I don't recall ever driving over any object or parking blocks to cause this.

Here are some pictures, one of the front bumper and one showing what it looks like underneath where the paint is peeling .

Please help.

Attachments

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I honestly don't recall hitting anything ..... I posted this thread because i am seeking help on what to do from fellow tsx owner's.
If you're OCD like me, I'd recommend that you get a front lip. I'm 100% sure that the aspec lip will cover that and the Euro R lip will cover that as well.

Also, you could take it to a body shop and have them smooth it out and paint it.

Honestly, it all depends on what you plan to do with the car. Hope that helps

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
just buy those 2-in-1 touch up pens, its not a big deal, you can cover it up and wont have to worry about it much.. plastic doesnt rust lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
Lol, I had the same problem until 8 feet of under door weatherstripping and 3m tape from Home Depot covered it, temporary cheap fix till i can float a legit lip kit. Does it look great? No. Could it look worse? Yeah, I think so. Most people are fooled anyway, so I don't care lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts