Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently picked up a new empire axe marker. After a 4 year hiatus I'm going to start playing some paintball again. Would anyone be interested in playing some ball with me? After 3-4 years off I lost all my baller friends :[.

The reason I say la/long beach because I play mainly at Hollywoodsports (bellflower).

maybe we could possibly have a tsxclub meet/paintball bonkers bonanza.

if there's not enough interest for a meet, I'm down to just ball with some people.

if there's anyone new to the sport wondering what it feels like, I believe this video captures the essence of it without any words spoken...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iT2S1qWvJNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

epic cape throw at 1:40

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@iTheDanny: you're not kidding. When I used to play seriously I dropped about 2 grand in 8 months. This wasn't even top notch gear.

However I do have some tickets that provide
entrance
marker
goggle
tank
loader

I usually sell them for about 7$, similar tickets can be bought from time2paintball in cerritos for about the same price, 7-9$

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't have gear but I'm down if its really only $9!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I used to airsoft, and that was already expensive enough xD spent a grand to build a gun.. I don't have a paintball gun , and Im too broke to buy one :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts